+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 523 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used most of pairs and many strategies and i have tested many expert advisors but now i am testing new strategy in my demo account and i hope that to be profitable not like the others that i have test them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member audio is an unknown quantity at this point audio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/CAN, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY

I usually trade them during the euro session mainly cuz it moves alot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member CoreMethod101 is on a distinguished road CoreMethod101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    monitoring the movement of several currency pairs is something not easy to do.
    it takes a lot of focus and decisiveness to determine the market direction and a ton of things to make profit.

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just use candle stick pattern, trend line and support resistant as my technical strategy. But to entry forex market I also need to analyze fundamental market news, so I must trade in pair thats have a lot of fundamental news release so I can easily get source for my analysis. Because of that, I trade in Eur / USD and GBP / USD

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am only trading in major pairs only. such as the eu and gu. they are the main pair in the world. I also consider the spread of a pair. spreads are wide, it will only complicate the profit gain. cross pair is an example of the wide spread. I do not like to cross.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading in one pair is very important. It's not easy analyzing many currency pair because it could confused a trader more specially a newbie. It is also one of my biggest mistake trying to trade more than one pair at the same time and resulted to Margin Call. One currency pair at a time...please don't hurry...lol. Take your learning process a slow and enjoyable one.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I follow up to 5 pairs, but I trade only one. I am a news trader and I also use fibonacci and pivot analysis. All these are the means by which I trade the forex market. My strategy requires that I have a 100 points stop loss no matter the target that I set.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading 3 pairs is good if you are making continous profit from the three pairs. If you can follow and successfully analyse three pairs, then it means that when one pair is in consolidation, you can continue trading the other two pairs to make good profits from it.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in only two pairs and those are EUR/USD and GBP/USD and I am quite comfortable with both of them. My strategy is to scalp in both the pairs only when they are about to fall or rise. Usually I stay aside and don't open any position but when I feel that a trend of rise or fall is created then I open a position with in no time and close it after getting 10-15 pips. I open only one position in each pair at a time.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like only eur /usd and gbp usd..i follow MACD and Parabolic SAR....as they are very easy to understand..and i usually trade using chart of 1H and 4H....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 523 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)