+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 523 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ziada tar eur/usd me trade karta hu ku k is me mujhy acha profit mil jata hy or kabi akbi to oil , gold , silver and jbp usd me kr leta hu in me be kafi acha marjian mil jatahy sab sy good pear mujhy gold lagta hy is me idea krna asan hota hy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its become more easy for you when there is usd each pairs and think its become easy when you analysis and for this i think if we trade many pairs then it better if there is same base or contrary pair then it become some easy to analysis and fundamental also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rederok2 is an unknown quantity at this point rederok2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just focus on one system only because too much use of indicators and the system will make us confused in making a decision on entering the market because of the signal in the opposite so it's better fpkus good on one system only on a single pair

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naseeb banana aur bikaadna apne haath mein hota hai agar aap apna sara paisa luta dete ho jaan buch kar fir aap kya kahoge ki naseeb mein nahi tha. nahi aapne apne pao par kulhadi khud mari hai isi tarah agar aap forex ko samjhoge nahi to paisa nahi kama paoge paisa kamane ke liye knowledge ka hona bahut hi jaruri hai

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai candlestick sach mein achcha hai i also use it par bhai aap agar gold mein trade karte hai ye to bahut achchi baat hai par bhai agar aap currency mein bhi trade kare to ye bhi achcha hai main hamesha eur/usd aur gold par hi trade karta hoon aur main kafi achche pip nikaal leta hoon

Thanks
    bhai new trader ko gold par trade karna kafi mehenga sabit ho sakta hai agar wo gold ke bare mein nahi janta hai to kafi loss khayega kyun ki gold ki trade mein usko lot ke bare mein nahi pata hoga aur gold ki pips kafi tezi se move hoti hai jo ki newbie ke liye achchi nahi hai agar usne galat trade laga di hogi to

Thanks
    aapne sahi kaha eur bahut hi achcha pair hai aur iski movement bhi kafi fast hai ismein kafi achche pips earning ki umeed ki ja sakti hai main bhi eur par hi trade karta hoon aur kafi achche pips profit bhi le leta hoon

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I think that such trade will not be effective because we will not be able to focus and total in the analysis, so that will allow us weak in the making and reading signals a trend towards market movements....
    you are very correct. the more pairs that we trade in our analysis it will be even less accurate. I think 3 is enough to put our trade. better get a lot of profit from fewer pairs than getting a little loss of many pairs. the more we open position the higher the risk that we suffer. especially when it comes from different pairs.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    i trade on just 5 pairs, EUR.USD, USD/JPY, XAU/USD, NZD/USD and GBP/USD . and i only use one strategy and always try to scalp the market, its very profitable.
    I think that such trade will not be effective because we will not be able to focus and total in the analysis, so that will allow us weak in the making and reading signals a trend towards market movements....

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade on just 5 pairs, EUR.USD, USD/JPY, XAU/USD, NZD/USD and GBP/USD . and i only use one strategy and always try to scalp the market, its very profitable.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 523 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)