+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 523 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i trade with the major pairs of the forex....like eur usd ,gbp usd,,and now a days experiment on gold in demo account.....they are much volatile so helpfull for scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah its better to concentrate on a single pair rather than dividing your concentration on different pairs. And have you got any perfect strategy using those indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use 3 pair with two strategies.
    for the pair eur / usd and gbp / usd, I use daily trading strategies.
    for usd/cad i use scalping strategy

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me mainly concentrate in only a single pair nowadays and that is EUR/USD - actually i feel that if you love scalping,its the best pair what i feel but remember that the volatility in this pair i think is the most and for that the risk factor is also high.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i will trade currently 4pairs eurusd,gbpusd,usd/jpy,eur/jpy and also other 4pairs rarely and coming to strategies i am not good in finding a good strategy upto now so i have no strategy to say at this time
    till now I have only 3 pairs that I learned and I traded the usd / cad, eur / usd, gbu / usd, although it was difficult to study the character of each pair that requires watching habits, so that we can only know his habits

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will trade currently 4pairs eurusd,gbpusd,usd/jpy,eur/jpy and also other 4pairs rarely and coming to strategies i am not good in finding a good strategy upto now so i have no strategy to say at this time
    please vote for me if you like my post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    main 2 strateg or 3 pair se trade kar raha houn ek eur/usd or dosra usd/chf
    3 jo ha woh ha gold main gold par bhi trade kar raha hon or strategies main jo hane 2 follow kar raha houn ek manual trading or dosri scapling ye kafi achi strategies hane

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade on two pairs EUR/USD AND GBP/USD. On my metatrader i keep eye on both the charts and when its a news time then i take position in a respective pair. Trading on many pairs is not profitable for us as we could not able to manage if there occurs any news flow of different currencies.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i only used one or two pairs in my trading and then i just used scalping as my favorite strategies and for me this ways is good and profitable for to do..
    sometimes i tried some strategies but the final decision i always back to the beginning...well i am a scalper..

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we trade with multi pair we have to know the characteristic of them\, and because there are many releationship and opposition between one pair with each others and this is very good to note that we can take some benefits from this condition, EURUSD equivalent with GBPUSD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 523 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)