+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 523 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have chosen real good pairs. i will say that out of them eur/usd has a lot of movement and usd/jpy is a bit easy to pull some profit's coz i also stick to them. and yeah sl is the very most important thing to stay safe and play smart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    news trading badiya hoti hai. news trading main trade short time ke liye active rahti hai.
    agar hamari trade news ki disha main hai to result jaldi mil jaata hai.
    lekin news trading ke liye hame news se hone waale movement ka pata hona chahiye jo ki ek ache experienc se hi aata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye baat to sahi hai ki porabolic sar hame late signal deta hai.
    main bi abi do hi pair par dhyan de raha hu eur/usd or gbp/usd
    lekin main porabolic saar ke saat macd indicator use bi kar raha hu or mujhe ache result mil rahe hai.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am only trading in major pairs only. such as the eu and gu. they are the main pair in the world. I also consider the spread of a pair. spreads are wide, it will only complicate the profit gain. cross pair is an example of the wide spread. I do not like to cross.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just focus on two pairs only, ie eu and gu. because it is not too difficult to trade with the both pair. first, I was always changing strategy in hopes of finding a strategy "holygrail". but, it all just the same indicators. Most importantly, we must implement a strategy with discipline.

Member dimdim is an unknown quantity at this point dimdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually really should be for beginners in our trader trading maual to get lessons and experience in trading, so we can understand about trading it might even someday we can make the robot of the system that we studied

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    forex trading main strategies ko follow karan parat a hi still laaringing but some peiotke I use rsi and stoch indicator theis icndator give me good to trade hota ha is main ap apni kam karta han is main ap ke bata ho geti ha

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far i traded only in gold and some time only made few trades on silver, first i watch the market and wait to find it in a range, when i get comfortable price level i buy little quantity and wait if it slips further i buy more but always remember not use majority of margin and if i have 250-300% margin i stop buying more when i get profit on few trades i bought on lower level i close them and if price move up close others too if it move down buy again.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like only eur /usd and gbp usd..i follow MACD and Parabolic SAR....as they are very easy to understand..and i usually trade using chart of 1H and 4H....

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the one who experienced in forex should use more than one pair at one time...as newbies has little knowledge.....so u should concerntrate in one pair then u should go ahead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 523 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)