+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 523 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    being married to one pair is better than running after many but then it is also good to be versatile and follow 2 pairs as 1 pair sometimes may not move but the other moves and gives better trades at times

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may ziada ter to major pairs per hi trade kerti hoon. laykin strategy abhi tak koi khaas nae hay. mjhe abhi tak strategy dhoondnay may preshaani ka samna hay. kafi indicators ka combination use kia hay , laykin sahi tarah kamiyaabhi hasil nae hue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah that is good.just trading one or two pairs is enough.we have to keep it simple and trade with profit.
    following too many strategies and pair will land us in confusion.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    I use three pairs are EUR / USD, GBP / USD, and USD / CHF. three are most often I use. I do intraday trading camarilla which I use as an indicator and Fibonacci retracement. I also sometimes use the MA and the Bollinger band.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont use currency pairs in my trade. I like gold only in my trades. Gold is a very strong commodity and too much risky if you trade in gold then you prepare yourself for both very big profit and big loss. If you like more risk than gold is very suitable for you.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not trading on a certain strategy, I prefer naked trading on most pairs
    also I trade in the time of news on about 8 pairs which can get 220 pips for me in short time
    so I depend mainly on fundamental analysis in my trades & don't care much with strategies

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these 2 pairs with the USDCHF are very linked to each other, you can trade them all only by the analysis of the EURUSD
    it is something special about Forex
    you don't have to study all pairs because it is a linked market
    & all pairs have effects on each others

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i only trade in EUR/USD as pair and strategies toh buhut use karta huun lekin zyada tar naked hi use karta hoon jabke pair toh sirf EUR/USD he istamal karta hoon.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in only two pairs and those are EUR/USD and GBP/USD and I am quite comfortable with both of them. My strategy is to scalp in both the pairs only when they are about to fall or rise. Usually I stay aside and don't open any position but when I feel that a trend of rise or fall is created then I open a position with in no time and close it after getting 10-15 pips. I open only one position in each pair at a time.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma sirf 2 kisam ki strategies use krta hu trading k lye or os k lye sirf 3 kisam k indicator,or trading pairs me eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/chf, aud,usd or nzd/usd, wo hr pair jo usd vs ha wo ma use krta hu ku k mere lye ek hi currency pr focus rkhna asaan ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 523 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)