+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 523 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah you are right, GBPUSD has not its own trend it follows EURUSD and we must know this thing before enter in this pair. We must know about characteristic of all the indicators in which we are willing to trade and we must test them on demo account first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But i don't think that USDJPY is better for the new traders becuase the movement of that pair is too slow. When i was newbie i did trade with that pair but it takes much time to hit our TP level even if your analysis is good. EU and GU both are good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han jb hum kisi ak pair py he focus krty hen tu hamen market main enter hony ki opportunities kam kam he milti hen aur hum kisi weak signal py b market main enter ho jaty hen jo hmary liye loss la skti hy. 2 ya 3 pairs py focus krny main koi problem nahi kiun k ic sy jyada chances mil jaen gy market main in hony k.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading with just only one pairs.but sometimes trading with two pairs.everything depend on market condition.but i will not open position more than 2 pairs because it will be risky and will be hard to control trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that to be an expert in Forex and known we should be used more than one pair at a time. While this is not the case for beginners who have little knowledge. then it should focus only in a pair for well happen to have profits.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree avce you my brother, I also believe that the USD pair is very easy to use, and its analysis is not complicated, I think we should focus our analysis on a single pair, to make the most each day.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me better focus to the first pair 1-2 and focus on a strategy in advance so that you can understand where the advantages and disadvantages of your strategy. if I pair eur / usd, gbp / usd using supply demand strategy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I follow a strategy of using the techniques of analysis of demand and supply areas so that you can pair analysis in particular and consistent profit..
    good luck.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    main is forum main abi new aya hon or main abi one pairs used ka ha EROUSD pairs or mujha urousd maon kafi profit be ho raha ha is laiaya main na sirf or sirf ak pairs used ka ha abi min training pr hoon one month ka bad main kuch or pairs to used karnoon go

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    euro bhai ek esa pair hey jo majority trade kerti hey, highly tradable pair hey lekin mera yeh favourite nehi kunki is ki movement bohot kem hey as compared to crude oil and gold, lekin new trader k liye eur/usd ya gbp/usd theek hey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 523 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)