+ Reply to Thread
Page 471 of 523 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 469 470 471 472 473 481 521 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly i use E/U or G/U unite because of their top irresolution. And any present when there is a big info forthcoming of any separate currency like JPY or CHF i also occupation those. I use TF of M5 and M15 because when my point is yield it gives me tenseness so most of my trades are closed in 1 to 2 hours.In strategy i mostly craft tidings and like scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member squall is an unknown quantity at this point squall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    i trade in total 6-7 currency pairs but it is better to cocentrate on 1 or two majors if you are new and starting EU is the best once if you are new and not familiar with the behaviour of all the currency pairs, with EU you can try USDCHF also as they have inverse correlation GU and EU's correlation has changed a bit this year
    is it really profitable trades on many pairs? how you use the lot volume? i think it will difficult to calculate lot volume when we trade on many pairs. because some will get profit and some will get loss, so we cant really have full calculation on next trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade in total 6-7 currency pairs but it is better to cocentrate on 1 or two majors if you are new and starting EU is the best once if you are new and not familiar with the behaviour of all the currency pairs, with EU you can try USDCHF also as they have inverse correlation GU and EU's correlation has changed a bit this year

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuldip kale View Post
    i trade in meny pairs genrally i trade in EUR/USD, USD/CHF,gold because this pair are good for trading and i get much profit from this pair
    also silver and oil is very good option for trading but i dnt know about this
    gold trading requires a larger capital, because the spread is larger. 0:01 comparable lot 0.1 lot gold forex. gold trading usually use averaging techniques that require substantial capital to withstand margin

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade in meny pairs genrally i trade in EUR/USD, USD/CHF,gold because this pair are good for trading and i get much profit from this pair
    also silver and oil is very good option for trading but i dnt know about this

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    my advise is to stick to one two pairs and gain expertise in trading them. with experience u will get the instinct of the market so that just by looking at the chart u know where the market is heading. if your capital is low open small lots and accumulate your capital. then u can open larger lots and gain good profit. as for indicators i use bollinger bands and rsi. i think they are good.
    yes, because if we use a lot of pairs, we can not know so many pairs in a short time, may take many years. but if we only use one or two pair, we will be much easier to get to know the pair

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree avce you my brother, I also believe that the USD pair is very easy to use, and its analysis is not complicated, I think we should focus our analysis on a single pair, to make the most each day.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advise is to stick to one two pairs and gain expertise in trading them. with experience u will get the instinct of the market so that just by looking at the chart u know where the market is heading. if your capital is low open small lots and accumulate your capital. then u can open larger lots and gain good profit. as for indicators i use bollinger bands and rsi. i think they are good.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually i go for tthe trading with the analysis and trade here with the patience and news and indicators on a single trade so that i can effort small loss and big profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trying different strategies, but until now no one is really profitable. I follow the current pair is GBP / USD but sometimes I play well in the pair EUR / USD
    I was trading gold, but the risk was greater than forex, it's need more capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 471 of 523 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 469 470 471 472 473 481 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)