+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 523 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 519 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me two pair is more than what i can analysis in the day i think if trader follow only one pair will have the ability to predict it and it is helpful for long time term because you will restrict the movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my trading strategy is only one and I regular trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD. But in especial moment I trade AUD/USD, NZD/USD and EUR/CAD, when vital news publish only this time I trade those pairs. I trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD regularly because it is the more volatile currency pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not agree with you that 1 pair is not enough.
    we are start our trading with only one pair. with one pair trading experience we are able to made a good profit in that account.
    if we focus only one pair then we can do good scalping trading also.
    i focus only on eu when doing scalping.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think you have to use and master in one strategy.but you can use more than one pair as long as they are compatible with your strategy.so what will let you make money is actually your strategy and signal system.if your signals are working mostly then you dont have to always change.just follow them and be patient.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think 1 pair is not good for even new traders, they should trade with 2 or 3 pairs because they will find more opportunities and more signals any their learning process will be fast while with one pair they will find less signals to trade and they learn slowly.

Banned wiqri78 is an unknown quantity at this point wiqri78's Avatar
    Thanks
    i m in a beginning stage of learning and with the passage of time i will get informed that what
    strategies and pairs should be used. i have heard that one pair and many strategies and many strategies and one
    pair can be used

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pairs tu ma bs 3 ya 4 ko he follow krta hon aur mostly, eur/usd and gbp/usd ko follow krta hon but strategies boht c hen, market ki situation k hisab sy strategy change krni prti hy kiun k ak strategy apko hr situation main profit nahi dy skti.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mjy ak trader ny kaha hy k agr apk pass koi ak strategy hy aur wo boht kam ki hy tu apko hamesha uski k sath attach rhna chahye aur usi ko use krna chahye but mery khyal sy ye bat theek nhi hy hamen new strategies ko learn krty rhna chahye.

Member squall is an unknown quantity at this point squall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just follow only one pair that is gbp/usd .i'm very comfortable to trade this pair because it has low spread and i also has study about its characteristic about a year.for strategy, i use two strategies in my trading that is for intraday, buy at deep and sell at high point then i use scalping strategy to take chance when the price reversal.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah EU is the favorite pair of most traders because the movement of that pair is very good, no need to wait for the long time to get your profit if you have opend the positions on right place. I too like to trade with EU and the 2nd one is AUD/USD its also good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 523 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)