+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 523 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mithun View Post
    There are many pairs in forex market to trade .
    but i always prefer eur/usd,eur/gbp and gbp/usd .learning tendency is my best trading strategy .always i follow it .
    ye s that should be very clear,.u r there in the market first to learn after that trade,,,kyuki jaldibazi me trader yahi ni karta aur use loss hi miltah ai phir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am now convinced that throughout the period of training and experience to take the necessary follow-up of one pair of currencies and I am now the best pound pair dollars and am following a day and I trade him I think it wonderful husband in the trading and Beginner Recommend this all is not traded on more than one pair

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have started to follow 2 - 3 pairs when I trade and I perform my trades in different pairs based on the market conditions and the price levels of those pairs but I use the same trading strategy and perform my trades in the same way.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    till now I have only 3 pairs that I learned and I traded the usd / cad, eur / usd, gbu / usd, although it was difficult to study the character of each pair that requires watching habits, so that we can only know his habits

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey i personally observed 3 pairs and those are following:
    1.eur/usd
    2.gbp/usd
    3.aud/usd
    But i trade only one pair and that is eur/usd.I think more than one or two pairs trade is risky.Everyday i monitoring three pairs but actually i trade eur/usd by following my strategy.I select my strategy depend on forex news ,signal ,indicator etc.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m suing M15 chart with moving average and bollinger bands indicator for scalping .i like to open a position when a new candlesticks come .but i tried to do long term strategy sometimes and i use H4 chart and use my personal EA for that

Junior Member karmounkhaliw is an unknown quantity at this point karmounkhaliw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main bahut pair me trade karta hu par zyada tar eurusd , audusd and usdjpy me trade karta hu kyunki mujhe isme acha profit mil jaata hain. Kabhi kabhi oil me bhi trade karta hoon.
    Mybe its become more easy for you when there is usd each pairs and think its become easy when you analysis and for this i think if we trade many pairs then it better if there is same base or contrary pair then it become some easy to analysis and fundamental !!

Banned sabujdas94 is an unknown quantity at this point sabujdas94's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a new trader and i know trade with multiple pair is harmful for new trader for that reason i usually trade one currency pairs but some time i trade with two currency pairs at the a time to make more profit and i open trading deals when a profitable time come for me.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    main abhi newbie houn or main app ko sahi baat batoun main koi taqreeban koi teen pairs par trade karta houn or her qisam ki startegyko main ne use kiya ha jis ka mode ho wohi use kar li main to aesa he karta houn

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes different people have different strategies and the common goal of a profit, I also always use the EUR / USD because I think it's easier to pairini movements in the analysis and I also use it on H1 and have many advantages that I can from this pair

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 523 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)