+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 523 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 516 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i trade with the major pairs of the forex....like eur usd ,gbp usd,,and now a days experiment on gold in demo account.....they are much volatile so helpfull for scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the euro and the dollar in my dealings and transactions with Forex. That pair is m choise.
    For the strategies I were trying any strategies to collect my experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member talha007 is an unknown quantity at this point talha007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mainly i use two pairs which is profitable for me.I use Euro/Usd and Gbp/Usd.This pairs are so reliable to trade.You can trade in this pairs very comfortably which is so important for a trader .My stetigy is news.I trade from news.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i`m just following one startegy and one pair because i think that it`s good for novice trader to pick one pair and aik strategy and phir us mein specilixation ki jaye isi se hum forex main successful ho sekete hian

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah..u r right..so i also suggest for concentratin on one pair..rather than taking risk with experiement other less knowledged pair..and we should use our own strategy then rely on other;s experience

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the easiest ways to keep trading simple is to trade only a single currency pair at a time. Trading one pair helps because it allows us to concentrate all our efforts on learning that pair, therefore allowing us to understand how it moves.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If as learner you follow many pair, might led to confusion for new trader. New trader is to learn one pair at one time and when master it, then move to new pair at another time.

Member Malay Lady is an unknown quantity at this point Malay Lady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment I only trade in one pair only which is EUR/USD. I only concentrate in this one pair because this pair has not a very high movement a day. Normally the price movement is around 80 pips to 200 pips a day. It is a good pair for me to learn about forex trading. At the moment I am applying what I am learning. The indicator that I am using now is MACD, SMA, trend line, channel line and fibonacci. From time to time I will apply other indicator. May be someday I will find the set of indicator that is suit my way of trading.

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow two or three pairs at one time and trade only one pair at one time. I follow the strategies of support and Resistance trend lines, patterns, and Moving averages along some indicators. I also use economic calendar to follow the news and releases.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only trade major pairs and in London session.. I dont use different strategies to trade this market.. I have only one strategy and I am working hard to make more powerful.. Switching between strategies can sometimes confused you.. and led you to more losses than sticking with one..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 523 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)