+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 523 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far, I wearing a pair of the EU, GU, UCAD, GBP / JPY, USD / CHF, USD / JPY and Gold .
    I use the analysis to determine LSMA BBMA and entry point. Because in my opinion LSMA and BBMA can give us an idea of ​​future price movements. It also must master the market session.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trading with AUD/USD most the times. But trade USD/JPY time to time. Using two strategies. One strategy is using EMA,MACD and BB. The other strategy is using support resistance and news releases. First strategy is for short term trades and the second one is for long term trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe its become many easy for you when there is usd each pairs and believe its beautify comfortable when you analysis and for this i guess if we trade pairs then it punter if there is homophonic meanspirited or oppositeness pair then it embellish few sluttish to analysis and fundamental also.

Member margin-call is an unknown quantity at this point margin-call's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    I have never done a day with a lot of trading in the pair. I usually paforit in trading that is in EURUSD or GBPUSD and even then not carried on jointly

Member bigvic28 is an unknown quantity at this point bigvic28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade the eur/usd currency in most cases and some times trade the gbp/usd,just the two pairs, and the strategy i follow is develop by me and it comprises of four indicators on lower and higher time frames, 5 mins and 15 mins in loer time and 4hour and daily time frame

Member forexgain is on a distinguished road forexgain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the pairs have to be in the minimum so that we may master the few pairs in a good way and then trade them very better way. the best strategy is that we make the perfect plan for the one pair first and when we are sure that we have mastered it then move to the other pair

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually use EU pair because of its high volatility. And some times when there is a big news coming of any other currency like JPY or CHF i also trade those. I use TF of M5 and M15 because when my position is open it gives me tension so most of my trades are closed in 1 to 2 hours.

Banned coba is an unknown quantity at this point coba's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the time being I've enjoyed many of the strategies of others I do not know ..
    but everything is almost the same as this ends in failure, so the brain drain ..

Banned dzfx is an unknown quantity at this point dzfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe at first I just tried to trade-related only usd ..
    and after that I think is boring, then I do with some pasanga are not much different ..

Senior Member nomz is an unknown quantity at this point nomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i follow five pairs and one strategy for all. i follow the rest as well but the 5 are the main pairs that i follow and trade. they are eur/usd, eur/jpy, usd/csd/ aud/usd and eur/gbp. but like the most is the eur/jpy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 523 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)