+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 523 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To use this pairs are EUR / USD and GBP / USD and USD / JPY AND USD / GBP as something starting. But for the strategy I soot strategy known trader BELKHYATE. But I also understand the enthusiasm because it is not so easy to use. And with a little confidence in it as I will get to take advantage of.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    adik se adhik demo ke saath bhi naye naye techniques ko bhi try karte rehna chaiye demo me jo ki apke real me akaam ayegi aur aapko profit lene me help karegiaur ye sab aapko different startegies aur pair s me hi milega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member zisumon is an unknown quantity at this point zisumon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I observed many pairs, about 15 pairs. but you can flow this time day by day. thanks

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i follow three pairs and many strategy like i read forecast and use indicators and some wait for the market trend also use candle stick pattern before start and trade and work on euro/usd and euro/jpy and gold

Junior Member goldenfx is an unknown quantity at this point goldenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my tradings, I just aim to gain only 1% of my capital by risking only 5% of it. By taking 5% of risk from my capital I have 20 more chances if one of my trade goes wrong and if I succeed I take less than 25 trades to double my capital if I did not any of my profit. But I do take away my profits often.

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My teacher one day me that if you know the position of a trader then ask his that how much strategy he is following and in how much currencies pairs and if their answer is in high numbers then understand that the trader is confused about his trading.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein kisi bhi aise currency pair per kaam kerta hoon jiske bare mein mujhe kuch history pata ho. Ziada ter mein eur/usd or gbp/usd per kaam kerta hoon lekin kabhi aud/usd, nzd/usd, usd/cad per bhi kaam kerta hoon.

Kuch din pehle tak mein koi khaas stratedy istimal nahien kerta tha lekin ab mein ek template use ker raha hoon jo mene kisi aur forum se download ki hai aur uska naam 15pips strategy hai.

Ab tak takhreen 150 trades ker chuka hoon is template ke sahare aur sari achi close hui hein.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think isn't downside buddy, trading in three pairs is sufficient though they has been trading for three years. if we all know regarding the temperament of pairs in not happen to a haul. Perhaps this can be great way to be additional center and extend our talent in mere it pair.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade in USDJPY , GBPUSD and USDJPY for higher rate of return as these pairs are very volatile in nature . For long term strategy and sustained growth of my account I trade in AUDCAD since it is not very volatile and it is confined in a range for a long time and it always follows simple indicators.
    Scorpian Trader

Senior Member 999999999 is an unknown quantity at this point 999999999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    l think you have to use and master in one strategy.but you can use more than one pair as long as they are compatible with your strategy.so what will let you make money is actually your strategy and signal system.if your signals are working mostly then you dont have to always change.just follow them and be patient.
    i think one strategy is not enough, a trader should have at the very least 2 strategies, one strategy for not trend market and the other for trending market, cause we have to optimize every opportunities whether the market sideway or when the market having a clear trend
    Not a Trader, Just Investor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 523 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)