+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 523 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    better way to trade is with minimum risk and maximum profit ..we should not take more risk with view to getting more money..so better to make good strategy and right entry point for best result

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah..u r right..so i also suggest for concentratin on one pair..rather than taking risk with experiement other less knowledged pair..and we should use our own strategy then rely on other;s experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    while i stick to a couple of frame and plenty of method together with after I perceive viewpoint and use the indicator and plenty of wait for the market trade vogue additionally use glowing fabricated from wax stick custom earlier to begin off and obtain and sell and vocation on euro/usd or euro/jpy and valuable metal.

Member salma is an unknown quantity at this point salma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    There are many currency pairs. I suggest you use only the 12 major pairs. Exotic pairs are difficult to manage. They are very volatile and lead to gains and losses. These pairs are exotic to avoid, unless you are a forex pro and have plenty of time to manage fluctuations.

Member ryodan is an unknown quantity at this point ryodan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    Take the EURUSD. If you buy the EURO against the USD, you bet that the EURO will rise against the USD. You can also sell the EURO. In this case we put down on the EURO against the USD.
    The forex market is interesting,Volumes of trading.Greater market liquidity,Huge number of traders.,Global. 24/24h trading.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zeshan View Post
    i am work on the two pairs euro usd and euro jpy and i use only two indicators for the trading and i am success in the trading due to the good strategy it is the best for me
    I like to trade the EURUSD and GBPUSD pair, once I've tried to trade on gbp jpy pair, but because I feel tidka fit with this pair, so I did not continue anymore.

Junior Member Ksal33m is an unknown quantity at this point Ksal33m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abhi fil-waqat eur/usd aur gbp/usd per hi trading kar raha hoon aur main M15 chart per apni lots open likin trend conformation kay leye H1 aur H4 ka chart dhke leta hoon us say muj ko help milte hay aur abhi main ney iss forum per say aik indicator down keya hay it looking good but i check it for more before recommended to some one.

Senior Member nurdiantofxwave will become famous soon enough nurdiantofxwave will become famous soon enough nurdiantofxwave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading in major pair with one strategy . I used hma indicator to make decisions to buy or sell. sometimes i used expert advisor to trade. Now i getting a consistent profit, although a little.

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade different pair like the EUR/USD,gpd/usd. au/usd..usd/chf , i dont trade so many trade.. i understand how that pair move and i only use one strategy to trade all of them

Member salma is an unknown quantity at this point salma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I focused on five pairs of swing trading.
    Because every time I started getting interested in other pairs I was spread too thin to analyze all correctly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 523 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)