+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 523 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 506 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have my own strategy.
    I am happy in my own strategy here and gain $300-$400 per month. I mostly follow support and resistance, chart, news. I also take small risk here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    I follow three pair like EUR/USD,GBP/USD and GBP/JPY with these pair i always use different indicator to establish a good strategy because i am trading this market for one year only and i am getting good profit.i like to use indicator moving average, MACD and Bollinger bands.
    frankly, I only use traditional two pair and uses only one strategy. gu and the eu, is a favorite pair for most traders, including me. I assume this is because the movement of the eu and gu is very volatile, and is easy to predict. because the two pair is a major. strategies that I use quite simply, is to use non repaint zig zag.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also believe that the dollar is very easy to use and its analysis is not complicated, I think we should focus our analysis on a single pair, to get the best every day. We may find more opportunities and more signs of the learning process will be faster when a couple, a small number of signals to trade and learn little by little.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at this time i just want to use 2 pairs, GBPUSD and EURUSD, they have good relationship each others and make me simple to trade with it
    and for it , i have been trading with using scalping for several years and with them i feel comportable
    do the best we can

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajuonline View Post
    ok I follow most of time eur/usd and gbp/usd as pair. and also i use some indicator like rsi. this help me to earn some profit. pichle samay main to bahut sare stretagy use kar ta tha par abhi sirf naked trading me dhyan de raha hoon.
    for some people with a wide range of curency trading fair is very troublesome, but for some other very exciting because there is some one with the other curency terkaitan each other and the opposite if there is one up the other down with it if he was trading with the analysis of single curency just so he can trade for three curency fair because there are traders who only analyze three main fair but could be a lot of curency trading at the same time but this also includes the type of highly experienced traders because of course the management of capital is not considered properly hinga margin call let alone to make capital out. skills in analysis should play a very in kedepankan in our blind curency trading many new traders do sangta difficult but not impossible for a highly experienced trader this will make it even more fun.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    As a trader, i can use one analysis from one strategy to trade on more pairs. This is how it goes, in the absence of fundamentals, if i'm to buy EUR/USD, it means i will also buy GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, and sell USD/CHF. Same applies to EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY
    We can trade in all pairs actually aslong as good management and good in strategy, we can increase it to 10% and make 10 loss positions to drain all our capital more risk is more profit but fast failed

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very comfortable to trade EUR / USD, as it has spread as easy and low in the analysis. About the strategies in my business I use two: the strategy of full-time and that's when the market is understanding and the second for the scalping.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    exactly , focus on one pairs its more better than looking for multi pairs, learn about the characteristics of one pairs that you think is suitable and you deem appropriate with your style of trading strategy,

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Multiple pair trading with multiple strategies need lot of concentration and time to devote for it. Hence i won't prefer to do it. Because i don't have much time for this , i use a single strategy and also trade single pair for making money.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have much experience to analyze multiple pair so I just trade with 1-2 pairs so probably will be enough profit to me many trader trading much pair so can get more profit, if I have experience, I will start to understand and trade more than 2 pair

+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 523 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)