+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 523 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 505 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khyal sy me to kisi be pair me staratige use nhi karta me just indicators ko fallow karta hun yeh boaht achi trading hoti hy indicators p depend kr k trading ikarna i like this type of trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use mostly 5 pairs for trade but not use all at the same time i use them one by one after the market trend is clear if market trend of particular pair not clear then i use second or third pair etc
    and also i use more then 5 strategy to look the market trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currency pairs is many. but the main currency pairs is-
    1.EUR/USD
    2.USD/JPY
    3.GBP/USD
    4.USD/CHF
    5.USD/CAD
    6.AUD/USD
    7.NZD/USD

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade in two pairs. I always use some strategies for example bolinger band, moving average, and stochastic. I use bolinger band with deviation 1,2,3. I always use in time frame M15. If the candle is out of the lower band I usually open buy, and if the candle is out of the upper band I usually open sell.

Senior Member intel580 is an unknown quantity at this point intel580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that relying on one strategy in most of the times is the best thing must be done because the focus on strategy and help one to understand the advantages and disadvantages of Strategic and industry best profits

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we should always learn by taking advice of the experience traders in the forum . by doing this we can follow their experience and we will come to know what to do in which situation

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also prefer to trade on the eur / usd with a relatively small market movement but it is easy to understand, and I always quit after a 10-15 pips / day

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade on two pairs EUR/USD AND GBP/USD. On my metatrader i keep eye on both the charts and when its a news time then i take position in a respective pair. Trading on many pairs is not profitable for us as we could not able to manage if there occurs any news flow of different currencies.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will trade currently 4pairs eurusd,gbpusd,usd/jpy,eur/jpy and also other 4pairs rarely and coming to strategies i am not good in finding a good strategy upto now so i have no strategy to say at this time

Banned najwa is an unknown quantity at this point najwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am trading with just only one pairs but sometimes trading with two pairs.everything depend on market condition, but i will not open position more than 2 pairs because it will be risky and will be hard to control trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 523 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)