+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 523 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member salma is an unknown quantity at this point salma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I follow a good strategy which includes keep a track of price changes in minutes, hours and daily. And i usually trade two currency pairs at the same time. I trade mostly in EUR/USD and GBP/JPY to earn profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by okash View Post
    Well I follow a good strategy which includes keep a track of price changes in minutes, hours and daily. And i usually trade two currency pairs at the same time. I trade mostly in EUR/USD and GBP/JPY to earn profit
    Only following two pair is good for new traders. If you are a new trader its ok but if you are a experienced trader how can you earn profits from only this two pairs?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned okash is on a distinguished road okash's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    not need to focus on one or two pair, if the system we give a clear signal on another pair why not to take the chance. So the pair is selected based on our strategy
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sofeenevu View Post
    for myself i used three pairs, EUR/USD, EUR/GBD, EUR/JPY for trading depends on my capital. and i used three to four signals for me. Moving average, Bolinger bands, Rubicon and Stochastic to insure my technical analysis.
    those indicator good but im believe that technical analysis is the best because indicator may be wrong some times so use beside indicators Fibonacci or pivot point they are good and give you the place of support and resistant

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading with only one pair of trading currency and doing mastering of my strategy on it. actually an strategy don't work for long time. so we have face some problem after a certain period. that's why we always need to improve our strategy.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow only one strategy.. Although I changed my previous strategy and trading style.. Because I was only losing with them.. I found out in a late that they are not for me.. And when I changed to my current trading style and a new strategy I finally starts making some profit from this market.. So sometimes you need to change to do something different..
    Searching Myself...

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I work with only one strategy for now and it is a good one. I follow the trend and make sure I observe the pattern of the chart. When I get confirmation from my indicator, I enter into the trade.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually follow 2 or max 3 pair in forex trading. And i am doing well from it. I follow moving average indicators and candle stick charts. I also follow forex and economy related news to predict the currency pair trend.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    yes man i also place my many trades on these pairs but i also place some lots on aud/usd, nzd/usd & eur/jpy because it move big and if they are going up they never go down for certain period and same case in down trend too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 523 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)