+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 523 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    This is the best advice anyone can get who is especially a newbie. I got this advice from a trader who was sharing his signals with me. I asked him what is secret was he opened up to me that his secret was by focusing on just one currency pair and he is a master of it.
    this is a great insight and i think if the advise is coming from someone who is already successful in forex trading then we must also take notice and pay attention to it.
    it is a lot more relaxing too to trade only one currency pair because we don't need to constantly monitor several currency pairs that are running in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Ramesh kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Ramesh kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important topics for trader,but now only i want to say for my strategies i trade in 12 pair but i want to say when i trade in Forex market then i follow many technical and fundamental analysis because it may help to my trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading with just only one pairs.but sometimes trading with two pairs.everything depend on market condition.but i will not open position more than 2 pairs because it will be risky and will be hard to control trading.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey all of my person I requisite to ask all of you that How galore Pairs and Strategies Do you originate? I personally analyze eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two distich exclusive. and i occupation most of case make equal 15 m chart and h1 interpret.Now a life i dont get sufficiency money to job elongated. i am canvas strategy but not yet undefeated most of dimension because i am solace learning. but few time I use rsi and stoch indicator.

Member findcharles is on a distinguished road findcharles's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just follow one pair. There's a tendency that you might be successful if you master one pair only. Trading in various pairs may result to confusion and if you cannot handle it, you will become insane, and everything will loss.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow a lot of strategy but not fully perform his or her recommendation. I sort out the good that exists between a good strategy

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ahh asal main forex main ek pair kafi hain.. income ke liye fir bhi agar app chahte ki .. jyada se jyada pair ko follow karenge kto . baat yeh hain. ki.. maximum time .. sab pair .. ek hi samay par moving karte hain.. to app kaise trade karenge. haan follow jarur karen .. taki app easily choose kar sake ki kiss pair par trade karna ahin. taki jyada se jyada kamai hoo.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never use more pairs. I use only two pairs such as EURO/USD, USD/JPY. It is not a good strategy to use more pairs. If you earn more earn multiple account.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not follow any specific currency because my strategy is news based. i select my currency for trade which have any high impact upcoming news. basically major currency are my target. often i trade with other if the currency have high probability.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the beginning i was used to only two or three pairs but now i trade all those pairs which includes usd because i think now i uderstand better the market then before in the beginning when i started this work,Eur/Usd is best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 523 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)