+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 523 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i try to use the minimummm pairs at the time, that is i use only 1 pair at the time and after its execution, i go for the other one because in this way, the loss risk is so less, and i use the same strategy every day for the same pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly i use Bollinger bands along with Pivot and that makes me successful mostly but nowadays i am working on hanging man pattern and its a bit successful for me to earn profit. so use as much as strategies as possible to clear your position. mostly i use 0.10 volume when i am not so sure but when i am 100% sure then i use as much volume as possible...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time i use these pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD & AUD/USD. Some traders also prefer JPY/USD. I prefer mostly EUR/USD & GBP/USD. I use an indicator it's name is DSTS. I downloaded it from torrent.

Member Xasir is an unknown quantity at this point Xasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I have another pair trade as EURUSD GBPUSD and GBPJPY and. I saw a couple really good and I earn a good amount of profit in it and I was planning to put a large part of the theses couple, to earn large amounts. I hope that I to be successful in pairs.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    i additionally stick to one tactic since i will be some sort of newbie and yes it the opining program, consequently have no idea of concerning this much more, right now i try and nevertheless buy and sell with Foreign exchange trade intended for find some knowledge, expertise plus more intended for create a good technique for help to make earnings with Fx enterprise.

Banned upa is an unknown quantity at this point upa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am try good EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD it. It may be impertinent you can daily hours work I think you earn good profit. thanks

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i buy and sell simply inside 5-6 pair and when i do not have virtually any method.. when i buy and sell according to the techie research but currently i'm dealing with the method. in case it is achievement i most certainly will share right here using all people.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I stick with one stratgey and one pair at one time, i have lot of strategies but i play with one strategy at one time that give me best results and peace of mind while trading in live market and i could earn a reasonable amount of pips to make both ends meet.
    i agree with this opinion. even if we have several trading strategies it is better for us to only use one at a time.
    this can help avoid confusion and to benefit in different market conditions.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm also using only two pairs, EUR/USD and USD/CHF. i'm using martingale+hedging as my primarily strategy, while the backup paln is using a MA crossing and following the trend. But i'm more focusing in the first one. it's already two month doing testing in demo. so far the result is still okay.

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before i approved abounding pairs but as a aftereffect i apply beneath but now alone three pairs i concnetrating and aftereffect is acceptable and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyhow abounding of my firend recommanded me to barter gold and argent but still i dont barter a individual barter in both pairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 523 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)