+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 523 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 497 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abhi tak real account main ek hi pair aur ek hi strategy use kar raha hun ..lekin ..demo account main main 18 pairs aur differnt type ke strategy use kar raha hunn.. taki .. jyada kamai ka mouka mill sake.. aur mouka milta bhi hain. lekin abhi tak maine real account mian try nahi kia hun. mainly har ek pair at a time hi movement leta hain. lekin fir b daily 4 pair main .. entry karne ka chance mil jata ahin.. agar hum sahi se analyis kare to.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I follow 6 pairs . and trade always 4 pairs . my favorite pair is euro/usd, usd/euro and gbp/usd
    you must be very good in forex trading already because you can trade with 6 currency pairs. someone like me will have to spend a lot of time to learn.
    it's nice to hear other traders experience like this one because it motivates us to perform better and learn more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member koilas is an unknown quantity at this point koilas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the trading in forex market i have used only one strategies in my trading and also use only one pair. i assume that use many pair in one strategies is risky for the trader. I have using GBP/USD currency pair for the scalping strategy.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    may jo hai sirf aur sirf 3 pairs he use karta hun us say zayda jo hai may pairs follow nahi karta hun aur may jo hain sirf news ko follow karah kay strategie bana ta hun.

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the dollar and the euro a better pair especially for beginners and the best strategy scalping because it is profitable and reduce losses

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is maybe good to also base the choice of currency pair on what region is currently making headlines because the move will be volatile in that currency pair. now i am working on EURUSD only for forex but use Crude Oil for commodity CFD. the strategy is 1 and that is swing trade.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It isn't essential to follow as much strategies as it can be. As well as aware of follow one particular method that performs that you should gain more earnings. But there's also instances the spot that the identical method can not work well together with all foreign exchange frames. So prior to using a method it ought to be tried with all the specific foreign exchange frames.

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always insist on learning at least THREEcurrency pairs because it will give a chance to compare and analyze at least two pairs which is good for trading. And it will improve our learning process also money management most importance

Member hassane is on a distinguished road hassane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using a ;lot of strategies in my trading accounts because forex have a lot of successful ways and i want to try all the best that u heard about it and also my own strategies, in every account i use some strategies and management.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only trade on USDJPY and GBPUSD with my strategy ..
    for me, focusing on one or two pair would be great to have to learn to control our psychological ..
    pair trading with a lot of confusion caused me to monitor the forex chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 523 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 497 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)