+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 523 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading in 3 pairs is enough altough they has been trading for 3 years.
    if we know about the character of pairs in not become a problem.
    maybe this is good way to be more focus and develop our skill in only it pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a newbie trader we should focus on one pair, dont trading in many pairs. i think if you trading in many pairs you will get stress when the other position is loss. we can improve our skills in it pairs, if we mastering for it we can learn the other pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    follow many pairs and trade in one time is really dangerous,
    for me, i will difficult to analyze the chart because too many pair i see.
    so better to make one or more transaction that only one pair in one time.

Thanks
    im rarely to using trailing stop in my transaction, i just use it when i trades in the news,
    because when trades in the news the price will move quickly and sometime the price will back again in first position, so trailing stop is very important. and i use 5 pips its reasonable for me..

Thanks
    i not interested with long term, because we must wait too long what the result. and also 200 Pips for me is very large, it also mean we need a large capital.
    but hopefully you get well result and can share to us in here.

Thanks
    i think depend by each trader that suitable to analyze any pairs. for me also always follow the eur/usd and gbp usd. but when its pairs have dont allow to make decision i trading in other pairs like eur/jpy, usd/cad and eur/chf to scalping

Thanks
    Yes many pairs some time trader dont follow perfectly. If trader concentrate one major pair and expert on that then trader can trade other pair too. I also trade one or two pair. And try to expert on that pair.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/jpy, eur/jpy, aus/usd, nzd/usd, usd/cad, gbp/usd, silver, gold, some time i trade cl too. I use moving average and rsi and cci indicator on my chart. Some time it give me good signal for trading.

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have observed only major currency pairs and trade only these pair like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, AUD/USD. Too many pairs traded is harmful for traders and it has chance to be lose money. This is my learnig period so I have always try to catch the market trend.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously, I used to trade with each pair available to me and I have used many strategies. If this is not the case for beginners who have little knowledge. it should focus only on a good pair happens to have an advantage. but now I am using my own trading strategy and I feel very comfortable with it, and treat me just five pairs, but at the same time, a few at a time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 523 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)