+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 523 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned eliash55 is an unknown quantity at this point eliash55's Avatar
    Thanks
    I follow 6-18 pairs.and mainly trade has some strategy.it must be follow on the trader.according to my own opinion,then some strategy are.observed f the forex commend,concentrate,learning of forex trading and also say that needed most of experience for forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    I trade I am all about the majors and the best to rely on at least two strategies in order to be a great success rate deals to a large extent must rely in any strategy to stop the loss because it is very important

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mtec is an unknown quantity at this point mtec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can learn strategies through reading the play was a lot of talk about strategies that dependence on simple ways of trading such as technical analysis and other technical indicators to us and then you apply to the chart

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to trade with EUR-USD and sometimes with gold as well. actually i follow technical analysis strategy. i am at a level of improving. thank you.

Junior Member ahmed awad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed awad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many currency pairs and trading strategy in forex trading by using only one currency pair is often loss, let alone using different currencies I use hedging strategies.

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didnt prefer to follow more strategy ... As well as currency pairs ... I trade on a particular group of major currencies in the market ... I used one strategy only ... When feeling they have become not required to make what i need i start to development or change it , but do not use more than one strategy at the same time.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many strategies in the world of Forex and there are many effective and very important and useful, but I prefer to use one just so we do not get fragmented and focus on only one lot of the very best Euro currency and dollars

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m following mixed strategy ..it fully depends on my equity ..if my equity is lower then i will try to long term strategy ..when i have the bigger amount then risking with scalping technique..so i can't decide my strategy always

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    Thank you for sharing your strategy. Mine is also like you i also stick most of the time with EUR/USD. Sometime i also use GBP/USD & AUD/USD. Some trader also says USD/JPY is also good but i never try them. I generally a short time trader because of small account size. I use 5 m most of the time.

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let me come in here. Whether you are a small earners or big earner, fundamental analysis and technical analysis is a must learn. Technical analysis deals with past market events and if you only use only it, you will register big losses when some big events happens in the economic market. Fundamental analysis has to do with news that come from the market. Such news makes the market to take shape, it helps determine the market direction and the currencies that traders will be willing to trade. So i advice you to always consult both analysis in order to get ahead in forex.

I think you are making a good point. It is quiet risky for you to depend only on technical analysis because sometimes these indicators might give you incorrect signals and you trade against the trend. This will lead to huge losses. Therefore, to be able to minimize risks, you should combine both technical and fundamental to be able to get good outcomes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 523 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)