+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 523 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 488 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mmdolar View Post
    most of time i follow USD/EUR and GBP/USD as pair and alos i use some indicator like rsi..this help me to earn some profit ///
    by read this thread i see many trader to trade in gbp/usd and eur/usd.
    i has been think like that before, because gbp/usd and eur/usd is a good pair and easy to analyze also have a low spreads.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tried many sets but consequently i focus less but now only three sets i concnetrating and outcome is good and thats sets are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to business silver and silver coins but still i don't business a single business in both sets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, trader I wanna say that if you choose more pairs, it it has possibility to eat a great loss. Therefore, it is well to choose two pair and
    make multiple account. If your strategy is correct then you may sure that you are a gainer.

Senior Member mtec is an unknown quantity at this point mtec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many way to learn some strategies ,
    with some practicing and learning then the trader will find their own styles then they try to develop their own system and make it better time by time
    this is very important to note, for to do that, they have to have good willing and good patience for i

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I basically here in Forex trading trade with two or three pairs among those I like the EUR/USD most because this pair fluctuates the more here and it gives the maximum opportunity of making profit from here in Forex trading unlike any other pair of currency.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    Every day I just focus on two pais, the EUR / USD and EUR / JPY. I've been familiar with these two pairs. About the indicator, I am just referring to the movement as a signal of my candlestick. I have two years of use candlestiks signal, and for me it's profitable.

Senior Member galaxy is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading in 3 pair...
    eu, gu and gold... and i use erry simple trading sistem...there is ma and sa only..
    and i compare in some time freme and waiting for good moment to enter market

Senior Member ex22 is an unknown quantity at this point ex22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about your opinion no matter if Trand bearish or bullish will go that occurson GBP / USD due to the fact of my technical analysis depending on the observation that the GBP / USD still bearish long Trand shading on weekly Trand

Senior Member be-lazy_think-crazy is on a distinguished road be-lazy_think-crazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenever we use plenty of us are newbies couples apalgi I'm sure we really is going to be made confused from the many pairs that we trade in and of course we have to have different concentrations of the mess by trading in only one pair only

Banned shakilfx0 is on a distinguished road shakilfx0's Avatar
    Thanks
    Different trader follow different pairs.I do most of the trade ERU/USD.Then i trade JPY/USD,JPB/USD.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 523 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 488 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)