+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 523 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currently i am looking into trading the commodities market like in CFDs (in Instaforex MT4 platform).
    after watching the commodities i believe that this market is also good for trading. but for forex trading i use EUR/USD as the de facto currency pair.
    i use one strategy during certain market condition and use other strategy during other market condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to bahut achi strategy hai agar aap monthly 300-400$ profit kama sakte hai to.
    agar hamare pass koi ek successful strategy hai to hame usko hi follow karna chahiye usme jo kami ahi usko dur karte huye strong or weak signal ko bi analysis karna chahiye.

---------- Post added 07-04-2012 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-03-2012 at 11:53 PM ----------

main sirf theen pari hi follow kar rhaa hu.
    EUR/USD USD/CHF and AUD/USD
    apni trading ki starting maine sirf eu pair se hi ki ti or dire dire apne trading ke pair badaa raha hu. en teeno pair par main ek hi strategy se trading karta hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its always better to follow behind a pair i say ... i used to trade aud/usd, usd/jpy, eur/usd , nzd/usd ..etc .. but soon you will end up no wehre ... bcoz it would be hard to manage things ... it wuld be very hard to analyse all pairs ... so i now only trade eur/usd ...
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    If I put the EU, GU, GJ and EJ
    strategies that I use are not much different from the master, I use TF 15 and H1
    there may be differences in analysa

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I basically follow the two pairs eur/usd and aud/usd. But the remaining pair I also follow but it is less than this two. generally I follow the hour trading techniques because it gives me the latest price of the currency that help me to fruitful my investment decision.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i trade only in GBP-USD, EUR-USD, USD-CAD and silver. and i love trading silver the best.
    Yes these pais are basic pairs with USD but silver is volatile bro.I think you like volatility and I do also so I trade Gbp/Jpy and Gbp/Usd for trading.They are volatile and give good opportunities to traders.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade only one currency pair - EUR/USD. Advantages of one trading with only 1 pairs are that I can concentrate on this pairs, I know the history of ups downs of this pairs perfectly can idea about the trend without knowing the fundamental analysis. I normally follow 1hr and 4 time frame. But when market fluctuates more I follow 5 mintues chart. I use moving average, bollinger bands and ADX only.

Senior Member van is an unknown quantity at this point van's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use only two pairs and simple strategy. Two couples I use EUR/USD and EUR/CHF and the strategies that I use trade with many small just to a small profit. So far I'm satisfied with this strategy.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me personally, i only trade using one currency pair and that currency pair is the EUR/USD because it is the most liquid and most followed.
    i have several strategies to capture different opportunities in this market because i have to adapt to the market.

Senior Member muhammadusmankhan is on a distinguished road muhammadusmankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not professional trader so i mostly trade 2 pairs at one time but i follow all the pairs time to time so get to which ones are good to trade in but i open a trade in two pairs maximum at once and i always follow one strategy for a month as i am a beginner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 523 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)