+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 523 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufian01 View Post
    I observed many pairs.But i trade in GBP-USD, EUR-USD, USD-CAD and silver.In there i love to trade EUR-USD.I hope it is helpful for me to trade.
    wow... that is too many for me. you must be an expert trader because you watched too many currency pair.
    for me i only watch 1 currency pair because i don't have the time to learn about other currency pair.
    as for the strategy i use different strategy during trending market and during sideways.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes many pairs some time trader dont follow perfectly. If trader concentrate one major pair and expert on that then trader can trade other pair too. I also trade one or two pair. And try to expert on that pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes many pairs some time trader dont follow perfectly. If trader concentrate one major pair and expert on that then trader can trade other pair too. I also trade one or two pair. And try to expert on that pair.

Member Ashok01 is an unknown quantity at this point Ashok01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pairs are euro-usd, usd-gbp, uro-gbp.I always trade with these pairs.And I use 30min to 1hour time frame because I am comfortable with that time frame.I don't have any strategies I depends upon technical analysis only.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I too follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. i am using pivot point to trade.i am a day trader.Mostly i use h1 chart, and h4 for analyze.some times i use minutes chart but it depends on particular day i am going to analyse.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy i make and i use in the one time one strategy but i use the best option for the trading the four pairs i use for the trading like as the EURO USD and so on

Member zibon is an unknown quantity at this point zibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow 10 currency pair. my time frame is 1 hour & 4 hour because i am a long trader. i do not like scalping. i follow my own strategy that makes me pips in every day.

Junior Member blackmask982 is an unknown quantity at this point blackmask982's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade always with 5 pairs . most of the time i follow euro/usd , nzd/usd and gbp/usd . i also follow usd/jbpy . when i get confirm signal for others pairs , this time i follow them . but pair currency depends on always situation

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

well i follow always 4-5 pairs . and also i trade most of the time on the pairs . my favorite pair is euro/usd , nzd/usd and gbp/usd. when i get strong signal of other pairs , i trade on them

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow about 13 different pairs, although I only trade one out of the 13. My choice is to select the pair that I think is most likely to follow my bias and take that. I think I use three main strategies, although they only give two different setups that I can take.

Junior Member Metal mania is an unknown quantity at this point Metal mania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually follow a single pair and i follow the Euro/Usd pair. I think it is the most volatile pair. Many people also loves to do trade with this pair. I usually follow single strategy it is very simple strategy and i change my strategy according to the market condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 523 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)