+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 523 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    But i don't think that USDJPY is better for the new traders becuase the movement of that pair is too slow. When i was newbie i did trade with that pair but it takes much time to hit our TP level even if your analysis is good. EU and GU both are good.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

G han jb hum kisi ak pair py he focus krty hen tu hamen market main enter hony ki opportunities kam kam he milti hen aur hum kisi weak signal py b market main enter ho jaty hen jo hmary liye loss la skti hy. 2 ya 3 pairs py focus krny main koi problem nahi kiun k ic sy jyada chances mil jaen gy market main in hony k.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often pair trading in the Euro / USD, GBP / USD and Euro / GBP. The third movement of the pair was fairly easy to predict and intertwined with each other. And strategies that I use, just scalping. By using Stoch and MACD indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to strategies now an using them both . but every one on separate account . I know I should use one only but I will take my time to see what is the best between them

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading 3 pairs is good if you are making continous profit from the three pairs. If you can follow and successfully analyse three pairs, then it means that when one pair is in consolidation, you can continue trading the other two pairs to make good profits from it.

Senior Member nowsha is an unknown quantity at this point nowsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my sense i think that ,i use two strategies, but until now, I change it was old and not very productive I anticipate I pasteurization to change and update it's outgo to commencement trade. I use them to trade with the EU and EJ by combine tenfold indicator .

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did many experiments on pair trading strategies and more. But, finally now I just traded in two pairs, that is EUR / USD and EUR / JPY. Of two of the most dynamic market is EUR / JPY, and I collect more pips on EUR / JPY.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by almamun View Post
    i don't try so many pairs i just use 4-5 pairs when ti trade.and the strategy,i use very simple strategy that is analysis the market before trade,and try to understand the market sometimes use indicator.
    I think we really have to use a few currency pairs to trade we will be able to make us be able to find a better focus on trade and when we do so we will be able to find a few errors due to poor focus in our trade

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've traded in 5 pairs at once, but it just makes us trouble. Then I use a maximum of 2 pairs, and I can concentrate more to analyze. Apparently, comparing the profit of many pairs with minimal pairs, almost the same.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sapna View Post
    i think is not problem friend. trading in 3 pairs is enough altough they has been trading for 3 years.
    if we know about the character of pairs in not become a problem. maybe this is good way to be more focus and develop our skill in only it pairs.
    I am always make trade with 3 pairs which is EUR/USD pairs, GBP/USD pairs, AUD/USD pairs. With that pairs, I am always make my strategy and analysis to make profits

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is not problem friend. trading in 3 pairs is enough altough they has been trading for 3 years.
    if we know about the character of pairs in not become a problem. maybe this is good way to be more focus and develop our skill in only it pairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 523 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)