+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 523 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member nila is an unknown quantity at this point nila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect its prettify more unchaste for you when there is usd each pairs and cerebrate its transform sluttish when you analysis and for this i cogitate if we trade many pairs then it meliorate if there is like compound or contrary dyad then it embellish any smooth to analysis and fundamental also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forech is on a distinguished road forech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i follow eur/usd and gbp/usd as my trading currency.bez it spread low than other and it always transaction in the market place.that currency identify as major currency. lot of countries used this currency and there value grater than others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rezz blues is an unknown quantity at this point rezz blues's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its become more easy for you when there is usd each pairs and think its become easy when you analysis and for this i think if we trade many pairs then it better if there is same base or contrary pair then it become some easy to analysis and fundamental also.

Senior Member alu is an unknown quantity at this point alu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only have simple strategy and that is trading in M5 and M1 time frame with Stochastic oscillator indicator and RSI. I trade oversold and overbought condition of the market. This strategy has a weakness and that is finding the exact entry and exit point. My target profit is always 10 pips and stop loss is 30 pips.

Senior Member edmar6969 will become famous soon enough edmar6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ever since I started, I only make use of one currency pair in trading forex due to the fact I would like to be able to concentrate on one pair alone. In order to really learn that pair.
    Simply by trying one pair Ican become successful in forex trading.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 1 pair is not good for even new traders, they should trade with 2 or 3 pairs because they will find more opportunities and more signals any their learning process will be fast while with one pair they will find less signals to trade and they learn slowly.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah EU is the favorite pair of most traders because the movement of that pair is very good, no need to wait for the long time to get your profit if you have opend the positions on right place. I too like to trade with EU and the 2nd one is AUD/USD its also good.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These two pairs are good for trading i advice you to add aud/usd too because its also nice pair and to understand its movement is easy. And you should use stochastic oscillator too, its good indicator

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I don't like following many pairs because that makes me confused. I like to trade EUR/USD the most. I may trade AUD or NZD vs USD. I set my indicaters and draw my trend lines, then I wait till a good signal is formed. At this time I open my positions and close my trading terminal. I come back after a couple of hours to check my positions. I feel good with these pairs and my trading plan..

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mjy ak trader ny kaha hy k agr apk pass koi ak strategy hy aur wo boht kam ki hy tu apko hamesha uski k sath attach rhna chahye aur usi ko use krna chahye but mery khyal sy ye bat theek nhi hy hamen new strategies ko learn krty rhna chahye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 523 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)