+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 523 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading 3 pairs is good if you are making continous profit from the three pairs. If you can follow and successfully analyse three pairs, then it means that when one pair is in consolidation, you can continue trading the other two pairs to make good profits from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often pair trading in the Euro / USD, GBP / USD and Euro / GBP. The third movement of the pair was fairly easy to predict and intertwined with each other. And strategies that I use, just scalping. By using Stoch and MACD indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexunion is on a distinguished road forexunion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    me to sirf aur sirf aik hi currency pair ko follow karta hun aur jis ka name hai EUR/USD kyun ke EUR/USD hi aik aesa currency pair hai jis me trade kar ke aik newbie acha profit kamaa sakta hai

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mjy ak trader ny kaha hy k agr apk pass koi ak strategy hy aur wo boht kam ki hy tu apko hamesha uski k sath attach rhna chahye aur usi ko use krna chahye but mery khyal sy ye bat theek nhi hy hamen new strategies ko learn krty rhna chahye.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, i have many trading strategies on ground, yt i still follows only nine trading pairs including a crude-oil, this has really being a great pride in my forex trading since am trading the financial market.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These two pairs are good for trading i advice you to add aud/usd too because its also nice pair and to understand its movement is easy. And you should use stochastic oscillator too, its good indicator

---------- Post added 07-18-2012 at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-17-2012 at 11:08 PM ----------

I think 1 pair is not good for even new traders, they should trade with 2 or 3 pairs because they will find more opportunities and more signals any their learning process will be fast while with one pair they will find less signals to trade and they learn slowly.

Banned faisal89 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal89's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i equal to trade on the efficient word so that i trade galore pairs in the forex market. The strategy is really lancelike i try to see for the current utilisation of the acceptance which i fuck to trade then predict the itinerary and piazza the trade with prim forestall loss.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes many pairs some time trader dont follow perfectly. If trader concentrate one major pair and expert on that then trader can trade other pair too. I also trade one or two pair. And try to expert on that pair.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

main sirf theen pari hi follow kar rhaa hu.
    EUR/USD USD/CHF and AUD/USD
    apni trading ki starting maine sirf eu pair se hi ki ti or dire dire apne trading ke pair badaa raha hu. en teeno pair par main ek hi strategy se trading karta hu.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah EU is the favorite pair of most traders because the movement of that pair is very good, no need to wait for the long time to get your profit if you have opend the positions on right place. I too like to trade with EU and the 2nd one is AUD/USD its also good.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han jb hum kisi ak pair py he focus krty hen tu hamen market main enter hony ki opportunities kam kam he milti hen aur hum kisi weak signal py b market main enter ho jaty hen jo hmary liye loss la skti hy. 2 ya 3 pairs py focus krny main koi problem nahi kiun k ic sy jyada chances mil jaen gy market main in hony k.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 523 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)