+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 523 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member donep is an unknown quantity at this point donep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I adopted a strategy of trading with trading only. Perhaps because of time constraints I can I set aside to do forex trading. And in forex trading I prefer to use the currency pair 4-6. Because it lets me get a bigger profit target by poit targets for each of the small pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akash back is an unknown quantity at this point akash back's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't suggest anyone to business with many kinds of pairs . Because , It should be risky . A man can't know all kinds of pairs. Then he would be lesser in Forex. Some kinds pair is good for best trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member yasir dhoom is an unknown quantity at this point yasir dhoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mian kam say kam 4 pairs or metal main gold ko follow krta hon oe hamesha strategy ek he use krta hon or jab mre strategy 3 dafa fail ho jae to main phr new strategy generate krta hon.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not a professional trader or an expert trader. i am still a newbie that is already in this market for several months.
    so i only follow what the professional traders advise to me and that is to use one currency pair and one trading strategy at a time.

Member abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The number of Sets is as well as Methods. The amount of Twos and also Techniques Can you stick to. The quantity of Pairs in addition to Tactics Will you abide by? Just how many Twos together with Systems On earth do you carry out. The total number of Pairs not to mention Ideas Do you really adopt? You are wanting Sets and additionally Plans Ever go along with.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you know guys that when I was a beginner I used to trade only on EUR/USD pair because i just concentrated on that currency pair, but after 2 years i tried to use other currency pairs and then finally i found that JPY is one of the best currencies for me and then i trade on that

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vbalan View Post
    basically follow the two pairs eur/usd and aud/usd. But the remaining pair I also follow but it is less than this two. generally I follow the hour trading techniques because it gives me the latest price of the currency that help me to fruitful my investment decision.
    I, too, the more it focuses on two pairs eur / usd and gbp / usd, since both pairs are more stable and its movement is quite familiar to traders, in order for the strategy of not much use of indicators, only a few indicators only, which is important in making entry when the market is right.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically follow the two pairs eur/usd and aud/usd. But the remaining pair I also follow but it is less than this two. generally I follow the hour trading techniques because it gives me the latest price of the currency that help me to fruitful my investment decision.

Banned abdulrazzaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a new comer in this forum and I have not started real trading yet so I am unable to answer your question but I sure you will succeed to get a handy and useful response for your question from this forum because this forum is great source of knowledge and experience.

Senior Member arju0011 is an unknown quantity at this point arju0011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade only in 5-6 pair and i don't have any strategy and I trade according to my technical analysis. I always tried many pairs but I try to concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD . Buddy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 523 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)