+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 523 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member hisham999 is an unknown quantity at this point hisham999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i trade with different pairs such as GBPUSD and GBPJPY and i think its really beneficial to us and we can make a good profit with this pairs .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sakibdot is an unknown quantity at this point sakibdot's Avatar
    Thanks
    No individual forever supposed to facilitate trading sensation was laid-back. It takes point and you need to know and understand your advertise, as well as take a well-mannered tad of self-control. These three easy Forex trading strategies will help keep you on track.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If anyone get the proper accuracy in trade by abiding all the elements like technical analysis, proper money management and see the fundamental analysis and so on then no wrong to do many pair trade at a time. But it is necessary that to trade many pair should know information about the pair. i like only eur/usd and gbp/usd pair.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbies using indicators for trading should rather focus on fewer indicators like three rather than clutter everything. Too many indicators can be confusing so try to use only one strategy to make money.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is right that, if you have a profitable forex trading strategy for trade in forex trading business and you can also earn sufficient profits from that forex trading business, then you have to use that trading strategy for trade only one or two currency pair. so, it is very profitable to trade in forex trading business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one strategy ,, 7 pair follow.. scalping strategy, with 4-5 pips take profit target in per trade.
    7 pairs ..are . eur/usd, gbp/usd, eur/jpy, usd/chfl, usd/cad, aud/usd, nzd / usd... kabhi kabhi to 10 trade karne ka mil jata hain ..aur kabhi kabhi 2-3 trade. lekin average dekha jaye to 5-7 trde ho hi jata hain.

Banned jokotole09 is an unknown quantity at this point jokotole09's Avatar
    Thanks
    not too many pair commonly used, in addition to EURUSD and GBPUSD sometimes AUDUSD and USDCAD. 've tried some other glittering pair demo account
    I follow a stochastic indicator and parabolic to determine the stoploss. regular use h1 timeframe for longterm

Senior Member hedging is an unknown quantity at this point hedging's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What type of plan
    It does not really matter what kind of plan, as long as it is lowered and carefully studied. There are plans to set up a lot out there for you to use, or you can create your own. But be sure to try it on a demo account before you waste your real money behind it. Do not try to plan for only one or two weeks and then go full speed.

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main zyda tar Eur aur gold mein trading karta hoon. in pairs mein achi movement mil jati hai aur kuch na kuch profit bhi ho jata hai. Indicators aur candle stick ka use bhi karta hoon takey trend jan akoon.

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    very nice topic main just one pair main trading karti hun or woh hai usd/eur. is pair main trading kar ke mujhe kafi acha profit ho jata hai or main hamesha short term trading ko he prefer karti hun. mujhe abhi itna time nahi hua hai forex trading karte hoay or main still forex trading ko learn kar rahi hun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 523 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)