+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 523 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 486 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member adel asran is an unknown quantity at this point adel asran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually deal with the main couples where any major currency dollar mostly deal with 7 or 8 pairs As for strategy, I relied on strategy and Ahhaddh and strong capital management and relied on technical and fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    the one who experienced in forex should use more than one pair at one time...as newbies has little knowledge.....so u should concerntrate in one pair then u should go ahead
    Yes you are right and i am agree with you.I think we should follow one pairs and use and practice differents kinds of strategy.Now i test one good strategy that are helped me to earn a lot of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member webtech is an unknown quantity at this point webtech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowing when and where to pull the trigger every time is important wherther the market is moving in my favor or against it. it helps me maintain a healthy respect for the power of the market, and keep me from letting my emoyions dig me too deep

Senior Member sagulcuy is an unknown quantity at this point sagulcuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading forex for now I just use a pair or two just to see ..... no more .... because I do not want to be confused by the various charts in my forex trading ..... with only two pairs at a time. kesua focus ... and I just got my pair is completely overwhelms the character of the currency that I use for my forex trading ..... for me to really master and understand it ....

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolon View Post
    Normally i m doing technical analysis and according to that i m doing trade.basically i trade only in 5-6 pair and i m trying to build my own startegy.
    trade in major pairs is good, and major pairs has 5 pairs, but you've traded in 5 pairs at once, i think it just makes us face many problem. maybe use a just 2 pairs like GU or EU, this make us be focus and familiar with the movement that pair, and surely its will make concentrate more to analyze.

Senior Member max200 is an unknown quantity at this point max200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i follow only two pair EUR/USD and GBP/USD. because this two pair is very easy to understand the forex market so this pair is profitable and i also now a days i dont have enough money to trade long time so i follow M30 time frame to forex trade.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imansby View Post
    The more pairs that we use for trading then we will be confused to determine the best moment to make a deal. not too many pairs that we consider because it will make us dizzy own. use a common pair and I suggest the pair EURUSD since the pair fluctuation is quite high and has a low spread between the 2-4pips.
    yes,. i have think like that too ,so we do not need to being confusing we just need to trade on one pairs only is enough for us , i am also think that make the trading using the EUR/USD one pairs is enough do not need to trade for more pairs again

Senior Member imansby is on a distinguished road imansby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more pairs that we use for trading then we will be confused to determine the best moment to make a deal. not too many pairs that we consider because it will make us dizzy own. use a common pair and I suggest the pair EURUSD since the pair fluctuation is quite high and has a low spread between the 2-4pips.

Senior Member sakibdot is an unknown quantity at this point sakibdot's Avatar
    Thanks
    No lone eternally whispered with the intention of trading triumph was painless. It takes occasion and you need to know and understand your promote, as well as enjoy a talented morsel of self-control. These three straightforward Forex trading strategies will help keep you on track.

If someone tells you with the intention of you can continuously assemble money in a foreign altercation promote they are either two-faced or they enjoy thumbs down awareness almost the promote they inform almost. Foreign altercation has for eternity been a capricious promote and it still is these days.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    jahan tak pairs ka tuallaq he to main to just two pairs ko hi follow karta hun and woh hain eurusd and gbpusd and stratigy main jo k use karta hun woh he stop lose and take profit lgata hun har trade ko...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 523 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 486 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)