+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 523 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now i am only follow one pair and one strategy. And i think its enough for me. And i think following multiple pair is not too easy. And i will follow multiple pair when i can collect more information about all pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mein tou forextrading mein euru/usd pair like krta hoon eis mein mujhey kafi achi earning hoti
    hai our eis ka trend waqt k sath sath up our down hota rehta hai jis ki wajah sey earning aney
    k kafi chances hotey hain our mein eis pair pr scalping strategy use krta hoon eis mein 5 minutes
    strategy achi strategy hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member songs is on a distinguished road songs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sirf 4 pair's ko follow kerta hun jin main EURO/USD ,EURO/GBP,Gold,CH iske ilawa nahi kiu kay aik limit honi chahiay work ki ager zayada main hath dalo gay to kaheen kay nahi raho gay

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only business with one couple and have at least 1 or 3 technique prepared daily. It really relies upon with the industry because not all industry circumstances is excellent for one technique only. You need to have an additional tool...in situation the other fall short.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

zuhaibali1982 (2013-02-28)

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    The first time I did a trade, I have a lot of strategy and I also do a lot of trading in currencies. But all of that just to spend my money quickly, and I started thinking to trade in one currency and use the strategies I learned, but would seriously dna, but the result is very good and I can get a lot of advantages.

Senior Member hardiron is an unknown quantity at this point hardiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do trade in GBP/USD and EUR/USD only. In few months i will also start Gold trading. But Gold requires more investment and knowledge. So hopefully i will start it in june.
    I use Moving averages ,MACD and RSI.

Senior Member Hasanman is an unknown quantity at this point Hasanman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am testing it in demo account with proper money management... if i got possitive result then i will share here...
    this is apply on all pair but my stretagy work in day chart... the tp and sl is more then 200 pips...

Senior Member mickel is an unknown quantity at this point mickel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only trade with one pair and have at least 1 or 2 strategy ready everyday. It really depends with the market because not all market conditions is good for one strategy only. You need to have an extra weapon...in case the other fail.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use two pairs played out in money only in the trade that I made, but I only use one strategy so although today many strategies about forex then I would not have affected to learn

Senior Member forexmoney is an unknown quantity at this point forexmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade only with 2pairs.EURJPY and GBPUSD.
    I am a Swing Trader and often use 1h and 4h charts.
    I use lot of combination of indicators like RSI,Bollinger bands,SAR,MACD etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 523 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)