+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 523 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pairs are only good to trade if they have some good movement and that movement should be natural other wise it is bad to trade because we know that some artificial type of movements in the market is there. I dont follow many pairs but i feel i am good only in euro-usd and gold, further concentrating on less pair/one pair help me know more about it and so i can trade with good knowledge of what i am doing. And when it come to strategy i only do either scalping or long term investment like trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in only two pairs and those are EUR/USD and GBP/USD and I am quite comfortable with both of them. My strategy is to scalp in both the pairs only when they are about to fall or rise. Usually I stay aside and don't open any position but when I feel that a trend of rise or fall is created then I open a position with in no time and close it after getting 10-15 pips. I open only one position in each pair at a time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use only one pair ( eur/usd ) because that is the first pair i traded with and lots of people said that it is the best pair but i did not make that much profit with that pair so i think i will try another one . actually i tried once ( usd/chf ) but i did not know any thing about that pair i just wathced the charts for half an hour and i lost alot of money so now i am stick to the eur/sud because i have been trading with it for 6 month so i am used to it and about my strategy . i do not have any :-) i just watch the charts for half an hour then i open a position and hope that my expectations are wright

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far i traded only in gold and some time only made few trades on silver, first i watch the market and wait to find it in a range, when i get comfortable price level i buy little quantity and wait if it slips further i buy more but always remember not use majority of margin and if i have 250-300% margin i stop buying more when i get profit on few trades i bought on lower level i close them and if price move up close others too if it move down buy again......

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe is not problem if they trading in one pair, because than they will get stress to analyze many pairs, one pair is enough. in one pair, they learn the advantage and disadvantage of pair, if they feel mastering of pair they can learn for new pair. and also to learn forex have a step and we must learn step by step dont be quickly to learn, you must patience. many trader loss because they not patience when they learn something

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner trader forex my knowledge is very limited. there are still many things I need to learn, as well as pair and strategies. I do not have a clear strategy and as I determine the specific OP indicators has not been much to increase my equity accounts. and I learned a new pair two is eurousd and GBPUSD. because the pair are very actively engaged so that lets me get a good profit. and that is why I joined the forum because I can learn many strategies that I have not previously know.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we trade with multi pair we have to know the characteristic of them\, and because there are many releationship and opposition between one pair with each others and this is very good to note that we can take some benefits from this condition, EURUSD equivalent with GBPUSD for me two pair is more than what i can analysis in the day i think if trader follow only one pair will have the ability to predict it and it is helpful for long time term because you will restrict the movement.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I follow the all pair but my favorite pair is EUR/USD , USD/JPY, AUD/USD. Most of time I trade EUR/USD. Scalping is my best strategy. I believe my sentiment. All order make by me and strongly wait for result to rating my sentiment. Many of time I take help some expert and compare my decision that help me to modify my activity. Forex is a continuous learning system. Where no ending point of learn. Please try to find out better.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i observed every pair that is available in instaforex in a demo account . i got knowledge about all pairs but i choose eur/usd for most of my trades because the analysis in always give good results and this pair is not much volatile. i followed some strategies given in this forum only but never got interested in anyone . i like manual trading. me ziada tar eur/usd me trade karta hu ku k is me mujhy acha profit mil jata hy or kabi akbi to oil , gold , silver and jbp usd me kr leta hu in me be kafi acha marjian mil jatahy sab sy good pear mujhy gold lagta hy is me idea krna asan hota hy .

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i am just follow the eurusd pair but with defferent strategy i mean that the scalping and the long term i use all the way to get the profit and i think that this the important thing the profit and does not matter how we will get my best strategy i use it is the breack of the high and low of japaneese candle with clear trend i think depend by each trader that suitable to analyze any pairs. for me also always follow the eur/usd and gbp usd. but when its pairs have dont allow to make decision i trading in other pairs like eur/jpy, usd/cad and eur/chf to scalping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 523 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)