+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 523 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    euro bhai ek esa pair hey jo majority trade kerti hey, highly tradable pair hey lekin mera yeh favourite nehi kunki is ki movement bohot kem hey as compared to crude oil and gold, lekin new trader k liye eur/usd ya gbp/usd theek hey being married to one pair is better than running after many but then it is also good to be versatile and follow 2 pairs as 1 pair sometimes may not move but the other moves and gives better trades at times

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I normally placed not more than 2 trades with a combination of EURUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD and GBPUSD. These 2 trades are created within the 20% of my float as to safeguard my investment. I have been practicing a proper risks and money management through out my trading and will try to avoid overtrading. I would prefer quality trades rater than quantity. I am trading in only two pairs and those are EUR/USD and GBP/USD and I am quite comfortable with both of them. My strategy is to scalp in both the pairs only when they are about to fall or rise. Usually I stay aside and don't open any position but when I feel that a trend of rise or fall is created then I open a position with in no time and close it after getting 10-15 pips. I open only one position in each pair at a time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just focus on two pairs only, ie eu and gu. because it is not too difficult to trade with the both pair. first, I was always changing strategy in hopes of finding a strategy "holygrail". but, it all just the same indicators. Most importantly, we must implement a strategy with discipline. I only played with two currency pairs EURUSD and AUDUSD. I also used two strategies to trade using Stochastic indicator, RSI, Moving Average and Bollinger Bands. sometimes I do scalping when market conditions are not trending, but when the market starts trending conditions then I would do a swing trade.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will trade currently 4pairs eurusd,gbpusd,usd/jpy,eur/jpy and also other 4pairs rarely and coming to strategies i am not good in finding a good strategy upto now so i have no strategy to say at this time So far i traded only in gold and some time only made few trades on silver, first i watch the market and wait to find it in a range, when i get comfortable price level i buy little quantity and wait if it slips further i buy more but always remember not use majority of margin and if i have 250-300% margin i stop buying more when i get profit on few trades i bought on lower level i close them and if price move up close others too if it move down buy again.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai new trader ko gold par trade karna kafi mehenga sabit ho sakta hai agar wo gold ke bare mein nahi janta hai to kafi loss khayega kyun ki gold ki trade mein usko lot ke bare mein nahi pata hoga aur gold ki pips kafi tezi se move hoti hai jo ki newbie ke liye achchi nahi hai agar usne galat trade laga di hogi to I like to trade on two pairs EUR/USD AND GBP/USD. On my metatrader i keep eye on both the charts and when its a news time then i take position in a respective pair. Trading on many pairs is not profitable for us as we could not able to manage if there occurs any news flow of different currencies.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with a long term strategy, i usually like to use the weekly candle/chart to take trading decisions. I can make 250 pips if the trade is in my favour, or i can make some losses if the trade goes against me. I use a good MM also to compensate for my lost trades. I am using two pair in one time because i want do safe trade so i use this method in this i am always safe because i am not confuse when i trade if i do ore then i am confuse and i get loss so i trade only two pairs i think if you have more experience then you use more then pairs.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i tried numerous pairs but as a result i fewer but now only tribe pairs i concentrating and termination is quality and that's pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway more of my friend recommended me to merchandise metallic and bright but still i don't occupation a analogous swop in both pairs. I follow just 1 pair at a time. SO that I can concentrate on that pair and I also made a strategy which gives me profits. Nothing else. More pair and more strategy will distract you from your goal. Please concentrate on one pair only when you trade.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just use candle stick pattern, trend line and support resistant as my technical strategy. But to entry forex market I also need to analyze fundamental market news, so I must trade in pair thats have a lot of fundamental news release so I can easily get source for my analysis. Because of that, I trade in Eur / USD and GBP / USD I use a lot of first pair, but now only use a certain pair, which only use the EUR / USD or GBP / USD only. because by using only a specific pair we can observe the movement of the pair carefully. strategy I use is also just one, because too many strategies will make me confused

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me only one pair is enough for me to get good analysis and good look and understand the market well, i always try to get 100 pip for every day but some times failed and get loss with small lot size , one pair is great for trading. I am trading in only two pairs and those are EUR/USD and GBP/USD and I am quite comfortable with both of them. My strategy is to scalp in both the pairs only when they are about to fall or rise. Usually I stay aside and don't open any position but when I feel that a trend of rise or fall is created then I open a position with in no time and close it after getting 10-15 pips. I open only one position in each pair at a time.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han jb hum kisi ak pair py he focus krty hen tu hamen market main enter hony ki opportunities kam kam he milti hen aur hum kisi weak signal py b market main enter ho jaty hen jo hmary liye loss la skti hy. 2 ya 3 pairs py focus krny main koi problem nahi kiun k ic sy jyada chances mil jaen gy market main in hony k. Main generally GBPUSD me trade karta hoon kyunke indono ki analysis achi mil jaati hai jiske wajah se me isse acha kama leta hoon - Main aap sabko bhi kamse kam pair me trading karne ki salah dunga kyun k kam pair par focus karenge to achi trade kar payenge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 523 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)