+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 523 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I only use the main pair in the trade. I use a pair eur / usd and usd / jpy in every trade. I use this pair could easily make a profit, because this pair is relatively stable, and I was able to take advantage of small spreads can make a profit i follow five pairs and one strategy for all. i follow the rest as well but the 5 are the main pairs that i follow and trade. they are eur/usd, eur/jpy, usd/csd/ aud/usd and eur/gbp. but like the most is the eur/jpy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment I only trade in one pair only which is EUR/USD. I only concentrate in this one pair because this pair has not a very high movement a day. Normally the price movement is around 80 pips to 200 pips a day. It is a good pair for me to learn about forex trading. At the moment I am applying what I am learning. The indicator that I am using now is MACD, SMA, trend line, channel line and fibonacci. From time to time I will apply other indicator. May be someday I will find the set of indicator that is suit my way of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m suing M15 chart with moving average and bollinger bands indicator for scalping .i like to open a position when a new candlesticks come .but i tried to do long term strategy sometimes and i use H4 chart and use my personal EA for that I only trade major pairs and in London session.. I dont use different strategies to trade this market.. I have only one strategy and I am working hard to make more powerful.. Switching between strategies can sometimes confused you.. and led you to more losses than sticking with one..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    man even after 3 years you haven't mastered a pair that's awe , I never thought that it would take even more time for someone to get hold a pair . man i only about a year and i still get a good thing on GU . and i too trade only 3 pairs . i only use others when I'm extremely in the need for it. sometimes different people have different strategies and the common goal of a profit, I also always use the EUR / USD because I think it's easier to pairini movements in the analysis and I also use it on H1 and have many advantages that I can from this pair

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just follow only one pair that is gbp/usd .i'm very comfortable to trade this pair because it has low spread and i also has study about its characteristic about a year.for strategy, i use two strategies in my trading that is for intraday, buy at deep and sell at high point then i use scalping strategy to take chance when the price reversal. Basically my trading strategy is only one and I regular trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD. But in especial moment I trade AUD/USD, NZD/USD and EUR/CAD, when vital news publish only this time I trade those pairs. I trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD regularly because it is the more volatile currency pair.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han jb hum kisi ak pair py he focus krty hen tu hamen market main enter hony ki opportunities kam kam he milti hen aur hum kisi weak signal py b market main enter ho jaty hen jo hmary liye loss la skti hy. 2 ya 3 pairs py focus krny main koi problem nahi kiun k ic sy jyada chances mil jaen gy market main in hony k. Yeah EU is the favorite pair of most traders because the movement of that pair is very good, no need to wait for the long time to get your profit if you have opend the positions on right place. I too like to trade with EU and the 2nd one is AUD/USD its also good.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advise is to stick to one two pairs and gain expertise in trading them. with experience u will get the instinct of the market so that just by looking at the chart u know where the market is heading. if your capital is low open small lots and accumulate your capital. then u can open larger lots and gain good profit. as for indicators i use bollinger bands and rsi. i think they are good. I just trade in two pair, EUR/USD and GBP/USD.. This pair movement are really affected by fundamental news thats are released so trading in this pair are really suitable with my trading style as a fundamental trader..Currently i also learn to trade in AUD/USD because a lot of people says trade in this pair are easier

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was just trading on eu and gu. because they both have similarities in the move. whereas for the strategy, I try to discipline on the one simple strategy. setrategi too much will make you more confused. over trading can make u big loss..i also used m15 chart for scalping but later i realize there is no need to scalp more than 5-8 in a day which never gives a good result ..some times there is good chance to trap in a position during scalping ..scalping EURGBP can bring the result with not much loss

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the 3 pair eur / usd, gbp / usd, aud / usd. only are three that I use, the strategy I use is the trendline and fibonanci. I use TF 1H and 4H, as long as it runs fine. I also using the scalping technique on the eur / gbp with TF5m, but sometimes I do this as a newbie trader we should focus on one pair, dont trading in many pairs. i think if you trading in many pairs you will get stress when the other position is loss. we can improve our skills in it pairs, if we mastering for it we can learn the other pairs.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han jb hum kisi ak pair py he focus krty hen tu hamen market main enter hony ki opportunities kam kam he milti hen aur hum kisi weak signal py b market main enter ho jaty hen jo hmary liye loss la skti hy. 2 ya 3 pairs py focus krny main koi problem nahi kiun k ic sy jyada chances mil jaen gy market main in hony k. Yeah you are right, GBPUSD has not its own trend it follows EURUSD and we must know this thing before enter in this pair. We must know about characteristic of all the indicators in which we are willing to trade and we must test them on demo account first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 523 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)