+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 523 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein to 4 pairs ko follow karta hon aajkal inko mein fix follow karta hon eurousd usdjpy gbpjpy gpyeuro aur strategy sirf mein 1 hi follow karta hon wo trend lines with support resistance method hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to yaha par jayda strategy follow nahi karta hoon, pahle maine kafi strategy use karta tha, lekin result bhai aise hi raha, isliye main ab ek hi trading strategy bana karke trading karna pasand kar raha hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member karunda is an unknown quantity at this point karunda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to focus on a strategy for trade, and for all pairs that I trade, I keep using the strategies. because I feel comfortable with my strategy, so I do not think to replace or use another strategy to trade.
    I will always focus on the strategy I use, until I feel more comfortable and easier to trade in a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member KapilSingh is an unknown quantity at this point KapilSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee brotgher maray khyal main hur pair ka lia hum ko different stratigy appnany hoty ha aur phir hallaat ka mutabiqv us main bi hum ko tabdeely kerny perty ha yany yeh kaha ja sakita ha aik hi din main aik hi pair per hum ko strategieg tabdeel kerny perh sakity han issi tra doosera pairs ki bi suituation ho sakity ha .....

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that it's better to trade on one or two pairs and don't use a lot of strategies because you will find yourself very confused and you don't know what to do and you will miss out a lot of opportunities and profits waiting the compatibility of all the strategies and the indicators.

Member atulbhai is an unknown quantity at this point atulbhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me trader ko jada pair par dhyaan nahi dena chahiye kyunki aise me trader fir market me kuch samajh nahi payenga,trader ko esme one he stratgey ko market me samajhne me dhyan dena chahiye jisse wo confuse bhi nahi hoga..
    hmm ye to hai trader bussiness per dyaan dena chahiy jitna ache se dyaan denkee work karenge to mughe lagta hia bahut h iacha kar lenge mughe ye bahut hi apssanda bus yadi h mai isme lagataar laga rahunga to bahut hi acha kar lunga .

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by authority View Post
    I am working with three different pairs that help me to make good profit from the bonus money, however i am working with a single startegy either it fail or pass i do not want to change it any more, I am sure that i can make good money with bonus money.
    if you have been convinced by the trading system you have,. you do not need to change the system, because it has been shown to give good profit and consistent, if it really happened, it would be good if you share the trading system to us, because there are still many traders who persistently fail to make a profit in the forex market

Member mith is on a distinguished road mith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main hamay pairs aur strategies ko follow krna parta hai q kay agr hum is main pairs aur strategies ko follow krtay hain to is sai hamay seekhnay ka moqa milita hai aur is ki madad sai hamay mazeed behtar trade krnay kay tareekay miltay hain

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am working with three different pairs that help me to make good profit from the bonus money, however i am working with a single startegy either it fail or pass i do not want to change it any more, I am sure that i can make good money with bonus money.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko jada pair par dhyaan nahi dena chahiye kyunki aise me trader fir market me kuch samajh nahi payenga,trader ko esme one he stratgey ko market me samajhne me dhyan dena chahiye jisse wo confuse bhi nahi hoga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 523 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)