+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 523 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading business it is easy to concentrate only on a pair of currencies and concentrate solely on trading strategies. so, an easy way to get from this forex trading business. so, I focus on only one currency pair and one trading strategy in this forex trading business. and I follow many strategies but only follow one pair at a time to get maximum results, I concentrate well in this way because by trading more than 1 pair I can hardly get good and productive results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I want to think of something different conception, trading in one currency pair becomes boring sometimes, for this I think I mean trading with 3-4 pairs of different currencies, it will trap you from monotonous trading, but very basic in the eyes single money will become boss !!! and trading my priority on the main pairs, I really like and often trade in pairs Euro / USD, GBP / USD and Euro / GBP. the pair's movements are quite easy to predict and correlate with each other. And the strategy that I used, only skinned it for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually follow the EUR / USD pair because this is the best profitable pair I think and with trade with this I make enough money. Every day so many traders trade here with various types of pairs, but the pair that can be used the most is the EUR / USD pair. and I followed several pairs and that was EUR / USD, GBP / USD, AUD / USD. I believe it's very good to follow a few couples better than one partner. I only follow one method and usually try to improve items. RSI is a big indication along with me also using it. But you don't need to depend on indications on Forex.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically I only use the main partner to trade on Forex. and in the maximum time I only use EUR / USD and GBP / USD. And some time I only use AUD / USD. because they are high volume currency pairs and there are more opportunities to collect attractive profits. and I use a lot of partners, I am still trying to trade in many partners and still try many strategies to find strategies that suit my style and my trading hours, so, I use a lot of partners and I use many strategies too, until I find the best

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow many couples for male forex trade. I follow the euro / usd because of the very fast euro / usd market movements that "why it's very easy to take profit. I also like euro / jpy, gbp / usd, usd / jpy. Thank you and me new I do not trade but when I trade I use the eur / usd pair to trade this pair both to get money. The strategy I can find and make is where I can get more and more profit when I make a profit that I can explain here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to follow only one pair and that is eur / usd. I don't think it's good to follow more than two couples. I also follow one strategy and always try to improve it. rsi is a good indicator and I also use it. But you don't have to depend on indicators, you have to analyze yourself. and I am a dealer. I don't like to follow more than a pair of currencies or trade on many of them who don't like to spread themselves in lots of pairs. It's better to focus on one partner or partner so I understand their nature of movement and I can deal with them efficiently. and two pairs of euro yen and GBP dollars. Good partner and moderate movement. and I feel comfortable with them

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I relied on a lot of couples in handling at least 10 pairs because of the way of classical technical analysis and did not change for different pairs, but it must be improved to edit good strategic advantage and So far, I have followed all the major instaforex pairs that have 3 pips spread. This does not require a lot of pips to break even so I can scalping with the main pair. Personally I do not like using exotic couples and cross pairs because they are more dispersed compared to the main pair.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for now, I only use 1 strategy and 1 pair, I use a hedging + martingale strategy in the EUR / USD pair, I choose this pair because this pair is really unstable and I need a market that is easy to change to create a working strategy and making profits and Trading multiple currency pairs is more profitable, but for this we need to have more investment into our account to maintain sufficient free margins. If not, we will be in big trouble, instead I concentrate more on just one currency pair and I hope this will make me more profitable.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use one pair because it makes me more focused, for the system I first see the news that will come out and I use technical analysis to make boundaries, I only use one of my main references as an indicator that is moving flat and I like trading on the main pairs of the forex market because they have low spreads and we can get good profits from them because the volatility of the pair is high. but we must be very careful that we can also lose due to market volatility.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because my base currency is USD like most traders. So I always try to find the best value with usd. But several times I need to change my combination due to sudden market changes. But according to us we need to follow usd, combination of euro and gbp. and I always concentrate on eurusd and gbpusd ... I think we have to keep an eye on all the main pairs and metal ... this can give a good picture of the economic conditions always .. yes also is a very good partner for me too but I try to change eurusd maximum time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 523 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)