+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 523 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein sirf aik hi success strategy co follow kerna chahiye jis nay hamain mein demo account profit diya ho aur bar bar change strategy kernay say loss ho secta hay aur jehan not sawal hay install ka to hamain one lattice yes two pairs per depending naheen kerna chahiye hamain expert honay kay liye tamam pairs per trade kerni chahiye laikin trade kernay say peahan wahan per aik signal acha hona zarori hay aur jis pair per apko acha milay signal open trade kerni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-24)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often pair trading in EURO / USD, GBP / JPY and EURO / GBP. The movement of these three pairs is quite predictable. If you can follow and successfully analyze three pairs then that means that when one pair is in consolidation. I haven't started real trading yet, so I can't answer your question, but I'm sure you will succeed in getting useful and useful answers to your questions from this forum. [Reply]

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's because this kind of indicator was created by Wilder using strong theoretical rules that were widespread in nature. Even so, for those who don't have a 401k plan and they are too frustrated to test mutual funds or inventory but are looking for other investments to direct their extra funds, they can be sure that choosing the Forex Trading method can be a popular choice for comparison. and for me, I only use two pairs like eur / usd and gbp / usd. I chose this pair because of the relatively fast and high price movements. this provides an opportunity to make good profits by following the trend. I prefer to focus on the couple so that I can understand more about the couple. I use one strategy to trade, intraday strategy and use MA, SAR satellite dish and MACD to help me make an analysis.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,089 Times in 4,518 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main bahut pair me trade karta hu par zyada tar eurusd , audusd and usdjpy me trade karta hu kyunki mujhe isme acha profit mil jaata hain. Kabhi kabhi oil me bhi trade karta hoon.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    preferably in trading not using many strategies, we need consistency in trade that we should not be deceived by coco there is no strategy that we use in trading. I use the same strategy so that profit per trade is more open, but I also have other strategies that I use in certain situations that occur, because the market is always changing, especially if there is major world economic news, the right strategy is needed. Once we get a chance to make bigger profits.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade only 2 pairs and people eur / usd and gbp / usd and I am quite comfortable with each strategy. my strategy often skins each pair only if they really fall or rise. sometimes I step aside and don't open any position even though when I assume that the up or down trend is made then I open the position very quickly and close it once and get 10-15 pips. I only opened one position in each combination so far.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I adapt to extraordinary techniques such as keeping a record of changes in costs at times, times and every day. And I usually organization two forex partners simultaneously. I am mostly in EUR / USD and GBP / JPY to make a profit. and I follow lots of partners and strategies ... but many traders say that ... it's better to follow one pair and one strategy ... it will make us more focused and get full performance in our trade ... following multiple partners can make we will not concentrate fully on our trade

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mercantilism in only 2 pairs and people in EUR / USD and GBP / USD and I am quite comfortable with each. My strategy is to skin each pair only if they are on the verge of falling or rising. usually I step aside and don't open any position but after I feel that the up or down trend is made then I open the footing immediately and close it when I get 10-15 pips. I open only one position in each combination at one time

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,089 Times in 4,518 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I tried a lot of couples, but as a result I was not concentrated but now only three couples are conquering and the results are good and the pair is EUR / USD, GBP / USD AND AUD / USD. I usually trade two currency pairs simultaneously. I trade mostly in EUR / USD and GBP / JPY to make a profit and I think 1 pair is not good even for new traders, they have to trade with 2 or 3 pairs because they will find more opportunities and more signals each of their learning processes will be fast while with one pair they will find fewer signals to trade and they learn slowly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 523 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)