+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 518 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Hybrid View

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Abidine (2012-07-09), afaan (2016-10-03), amit87757 (2012-09-28), devi_fx (2014-05-15), feliz_forex (2014-03-25), hitesh_2262h (2016-04-21), Isafan87 (2012-07-23), jokotole09 (2012-09-27), mahi218 (2016-06-30), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-23)

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main bahut pair me trade karta hu par zyada tar eurusd , audusd and usdjpy me trade karta hu kyunki mujhe isme acha profit mil jaata hain. Kabhi kabhi oil me bhi trade karta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), victorforex (2012-07-13)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Main bahut pair me trade karta hu par zyada tar eurusd , audusd and usdjpy me trade karta hu kyunki mujhe isme acha profit mil jaata hain. Kabhi kabhi oil me bhi trade karta hoon.
    hey bro in your eur/usd and aud/usd and in others pairs which strategy you are using? please share your strategy also.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Junior Member vladimir is an unknown quantity at this point vladimir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hey bro in your eur/usd and aud/usd and in others pairs which strategy you are using? please share your strategy also.
    I also use these peers GBP / USD and EUR / USD, for what most beginners use these pairs, then this is an opportunity not to be missed by those pairs that will be always in motion, Maoists pout ensure my profit I use a lot of combination of indicators and mobile lines Stocastic and also other indicators.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mainly trade eur/usd and gbpusd on the 4hour chart. the four hour chat helps eliminate the unnecessary volatility that follows the small hour time frame. I think a longer time frame is better

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie in this trade and still learning. I am now satisfied at EUR/USD. I feel comfort to trade with EUR/USD pair. Put the all concentration on this pair and give positive feedback.

Senior Member harnilam is an unknown quantity at this point harnilam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in a single currency pair EUR/USD and gold and about strategies I have different strategies to follow, for EUR/USD I have few strategies for different situations and for gold I have only one strategy that when ever it comes in 15xx range I buy it and wait for 16xx range to take profit.

Junior Member evaheima is an unknown quantity at this point evaheima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I'm a good strategy that includes keeping track of price changes in minutes, hours, daily. And I used to trade two currency pairs at the same time. I trade mainly EUR / USD and GBP / JPY to earn profit

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene bhi ab aud/usd mei concentration shuru kardi..mai abhi tak sirf euro/usd hei dekhta tha but en pair se mujhe loss hei hua,mene socha ab apni strategy dusre pair par karke dekhu..

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    In the forex market you can see many couples, but you must enter in pairs that give a strong entry, as the Euro / USD and GBP / USD and GBP / JPY, so if you focus on these three pairs, you you have a good result, so do several pairs trading is a losing my brother, and I do my commands to my analysis accourding techanical.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 518 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)