+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 523 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai forex market mein kafi jayda important hota hai ki hum badiya trading strategy ka istemaal karke chale bhai, agar jo strategy achi hogi to humare ko kaam bhi kafi acha karne ko yaha par mil sakga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-07), Born2Win (2018-05-07), fxearner (2018-05-08), lal765 (2018-05-08), qasimm (2018-05-07), Unregistered (3)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also believe that the dollar is very easy to use and the analysis is not complicated, I think we should focus our analysis on a single couple, to get the best every day. We may find more opportunities and more signs of the learning process going faster when couples, fewer signals to trade and learn bit by bit. Double pair trading with many strategies requires a lot of concentration and time to pour it out. Therefore I would not like to do it. Since I do not have much time for this, I use a single strategy and also exchange a single mate to make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-05-08)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    until now I am trading on one pair just so as not to get confused and concentrated and try to stay below the character and how they move and what matters to it and how the indicators match with it there are many things before using another partner. will trade on a pair with low spreads, easily and I can make a profit with it So far I only trade in gold and some times just do a little silver trade, first I watch the market and wait to find it in range, when I get a comfortable price level I buy a little quantity and wait if the further slip I buy more but always remember not to use the majority of margin and if I have a margin of 250-300% I stop buying more when I get a profit on some trades that I buy at a lower level I close it and if the price moves up near the other also if it moves down buy again .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while i stick to some frames and many methods together after i see the point of view and use the indicator and wait a lot for fashion trading market also use incandescent made from the previous candle stick habit to start and get and sell and call on euro / usd or euro / jpy and precious metals. I use some of the strategies I use, for maximum results and I am very confident in my position, among other things I see in terms of fundamentals, trendlines, channels, from supply and demand, support and resistance, but I only use materials for trade pair EURUSD, to be more focused

Member dancow is on a distinguished road dancow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right risk in high Forex then the backup market or other traders. However it is also very fact of this market that the loot is very large during this market compared to alternative traders. The market is on-line and you can trade anytime anywhere. And I think in addition there are some knick-knacks and ways of trading to reduce risk. when I follow some frames and many tactics including when I understand outlook and use indicators and watch lots for the industry market craze beside the luminous usage made of routine stick wax previously to start and buy and sell and work on euro / usd and euro / jpy and precious metal.

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not a buddy downside, trading in three pairs is enough even though they have been trading for three years. if we all know about the couple's temperament does not occur on the transport. Maybe this can be a great way to be an additional center and expand our talents just by pairing. I trade USDJPY, GBPUSD and USDJPY for a higher rate of return because the pair is very volatile. For the long-term strategy and ongoing growth of my account, I trade in AUDCAD because it's not very volatile and limited in range for long periods and always follows a simple indicator.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, but if we have mastered in one pair, we can learn the other pair. Because I think trading in one pair makes it hard to find a good time to make an open position. while, when we can analyze more than one pair, it makes us easy because we have many choices. I want to assume it's something different conception, trading in one currency pair becomes boring sometimes, for this thought I mean trading with different currencies 3-4 pairs, it will trap you from monotonous trades, but very basic in currency single would be better.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex trading business many instruments are available to make investments, but I think mastering in some couples is a very good decision because so many couples are so knowledgeable and we are traders can not reach all knowledge of the couple. I always love to trade only three or four pairs which I obviously understand daily movements but sometimes it comes horribly when couples are moving in the same direction for a week and I still make the wrong decision about pairing movements. So every trader must follow an understandable pair for his trading day.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.........
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-08)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main 2 strategy aur 2 pairs hi follow karta hoon, main yaha par apne tarike se chalta hoon kisi aur ke tarike ko follow karna main thik nahi karta hoon, kyunki har kisi ka apna apna trading style hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-04-08), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 523 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)