+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 523 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me trader ko basic pair aur simple strategy se market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market k complicated na bana sakein,trader esme sabb ache se samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..
    Bhai jo bhi pair common hote hai jaise ki eur/usd gbp/usd ye humare ko use karna hota hai, lekin trading strategy ek hi nahi hote hai bhai, kafi sare strategy hote hai jinka use hum logo ko karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko basic pair aur simple strategy se market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market k complicated na bana sakein,trader esme sabb ache se samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein aap kai types ki strategies ko use kar sakty hen but dear hamen apni trading k liye always aik strategy ko use karna chaye jis se hum success hasil kar sakty hen eurousd ko use karta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trying to develop my own trading strategy and if we can business with proper trading strategy only then we can make good money. I think if we can business with proper knowledge only then we can make good money from the Forex trading trading and will get success in trading.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally for me, I think if we trading only with 1 or 2 pairs will be better because we can focus in analysis and of course it is not so complicated. but, for strategy we better able to use many strategies because we can be flexible to trade in any condition of market. as we know, market movements is not always trending, sometimes it just move in small range. so we have to learn many strategies so we can trade on that.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    d1 ko follow karta hon jiss tef trend hota hai mai us main trade kar leta hon mai jald bazi mai trade ni karta hon q k es msay loss ho jata hai or main bohat sakon say trade karta hon kahin mujh ko loss na ho jye or risk na ho mujh ko

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade mostly with currencies that are paired with USD.that is the way to reduce some risks and of course we have to know the characteristics first before we try it and maybe with demo account is a good decision.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    mare hisab se app ko achi trading ke layi humesha major pair mai kam karna chahi aa plan v app ko ek hee bana chahi aa agar app bhout se plan bana lete hai fer app confused ho ge and app achi trade nai leh paye ge
    Bhai major pairs mein trading karna humare liye sabse acha hota hai, aap in pairs par trade to kar sakte hai lekin ismein news par kafi mauke mil jate hai, jaise bhai Eur/usd par trading karna kafi jayda movement hoti hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that it is hard to trade with many pairs and many trading strategies at the same time. I prefer to trade using 2 pairs, and with one trading strategy. I think it is enough for me, and can be profitable. We will hard to manage our trading if we trade using many trading strategies and many pairs

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planning and strategy are two important things that are necessary for any type of job and project and they are also important for the forex trading and in this way you can trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and you will be able to earn more and more profit and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that you should get money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 523 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)