+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 523 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to be loyal only in 3 pairs, sesia, my Asian trade AUDUSD and Europe and we have EURUSD and GBPUSD trading sessions, all I use price action Forex trading with candlestick patterns and trendline horizontal line guide lines that show support and resistance. and Even though I still trade in gold and a little silver but since a few days ago I started tracking oil because I felt oil had good volatility and provided good trading opportunities and because I felt comfortable I would start trading cruelly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I think for that I have followed for the best strategies that have been included in keeping track and making prices change in a few minutes, hours and per day. And I think that usually follows forex trading in three currencies for couples at the same time. And I can trade forex mostly in USD and JPY to make a profit from making this profit. Long-term trading is also quite good in the forex trading business. I follow volatile forex pairs like GJ and EJ every time I trade forex in the long run like using monthly charts to analyze.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai who pair follow karna cheay jin ka bara ma huma kuch pta ho or hum us ma say achi trading kar ka acha profit kama sakha us leya huma sirf un pairs ko he dollkw karna cheya jin ka baravma huma achi jankari hote ho or hum us ka bara ma sahi smjh sakhta hain or acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ka leah huma cheay ka sahi work karna ho ga jesa huma acha bonus bhe huma

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recommend for everyone, do not depend on one partner because there are no real friends on Forex, you have to have lots of opportunities to make a profit in the market, by learning many pairs and many ways to exchange them either by scalping or intraday trading. I trade on all major pairs but I deal with the same strategies that I use in all the currencies I trade and I don't have a different strategy for different currencies. And always give a few months for whatever strategy I use before I test the new one again.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always insist on learning at least THREE currency pairs because it will provide an opportunity to compare and analyze at least two good pairs for trading. And that will improve our learning process and also the most important money management. It is not important to follow as many strategies as possible. As well as realizing following one particular method that does that you have to get more income. But there is also a point where identical methods cannot function well with all foreign exchange frameworks. So before using the method, you must try with all the specific foreign exchange frames.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a lot of strategies in my trading account because forex has many successful ways and I want to try all the best you hear about it and also my own strategy, in every account I use several strategies and management. It is not important to follow as many strategies as possible. As well as realizing following one particular method that does that you have to get more income. But there is also a point where identical methods cannot function well with all foreign exchange frameworks. So before using the method, you must try with all the specific foreign exchange frames.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners to apply it in their forex trading business day and day. I am very grateful for this amazing post. very thank you for a good and informative post. I like it. I will make sure I apply it in my daily trading plan. I also encourage each. Now I work with my strategy. If the success I will share here with everyone. HaL this is a good point, and for me I focused on only two pairs to become more controllers in my transaction and I tried to keep working with just one strategy but after I tried it on a demo account and tested it with many ways I still tried it hen and also improve it for the better.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hulu kuda For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After you read this forum thread, how many strategies do you follow and how many pairs do you trade? I only followed one strategy which was my own strategy. I never changed my strategy until my strategy proved to no longer give me constant profit. So far, my strategy can give me a good constant profit. I only trade with two pairs at a time. Right now I only trade with major currency pairs, because it is more predictable. When the market is in a stable phase, I also trade cross-currency pairs, but not now. Only trading currency pairs that you can easily predict and match, because if you can predict and match, it usually gives you an advantage.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex trader ko ess business me jada strategy ko market me follow nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko strategy pehle demo par banalenma chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me samajhkar aur analysis se kaam karta hai wo uske baad he acha kar sakenga.

Junior Member Uskiu is an unknown quantity at this point Uskiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade on major pairs as major currencies hold their relative strength. It is less risky to trade these currencies as compared to others. I have my own plan to tackle the market and I rely more on the support and resistance while trading. The history of the market has many clues.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uskiu For This Useful Post:

ZK90 (2018-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 523 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)