+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523
Results 5,221 to 5,229 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Main bahut pair me trade karta hu par zyada tar eurusd , audusd and usdjpy me trade karta hu kyunki mujhe isme acha profit mil jaata hain. Kabhi kabhi oil me bhi trade karta hoon.
    hey bro in your eur/usd and aud/usd and in others pairs which strategy you are using? please share your strategy also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade only in GBP-USD, EUR-USD, USD-CAD and silver. and i love trading silver the best.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

maamirsk (2013-09-29), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    I observed many pairs, about 12 pairs.
    but I open a position only on the three pairs that have a strong signal.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main bahut pair me trade karta hu par zyada tar eurusd , audusd and usdjpy me trade karta hu kyunki mujhe isme acha profit mil jaata hain. Kabhi kabhi oil me bhi trade karta hoon.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), victorforex (2012-07-13)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Abidine (2012-07-09), afaan (2016-10-03), amit87757 (2012-09-28), devi_fx (2014-05-15), feliz_forex (2014-03-25), hitesh_2262h (2016-04-21), Isafan87 (2012-07-23), jokotole09 (2012-09-27), mahi218 (2016-06-30), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523

Subscribe to this Thread (10)