+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 523 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading a few pairs is tiring because it requires a lot of concentration from us, instead we can concentrate on only one partner and make money because we can enter the market in any way in this business. Only people who trade Forex full time can try trading with several pairs and several strategies. and my trading conditions increased a lot when I stopped trading with many partners. Instead I focus on my favorite currency pairs and study the movements every day. Trade one pair, one strategy and one time per day. This principle if applied properly can make you minimize your losses in your trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a new trade I have no experience of other currency pairs except euro / usd, my senior trader uses the pair in his trade so I also use it, I also listen that it is the most widely used pair in the world by forex traders and for now I still focus on the main audience and use average scalping + to trade on my trading account, by doing that I can also make my trading account better than before

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade with different pairs such as EURUSD, AUSUSD and many more and recently I trade with two pairs of EURUSD and GBPUSD and they really benefit me and I earn a good income and I hope I will invest more funds here so that I can be more profitable through it and trading in pairs is great for beginners because then we can trade with small capital next to our partners will be more focused when trading

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner trader, we have to focus on one partner, don't trade in many pairs. I think if you trade in many partners you will get stressed when other positions are losses. we can improve our skills in pairs, if we master it, we can study other pairs and I don't like mixing mixed pairs of planning or strategy but I want to focus on one partner with one system to facilitate every thing for me and not confusion. We know trading is not easy and each pair has it, behavior and that, the impact of the news is how to control all of this at the same time and we need big capital to trade with mixed pairs

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nowadays i think i use eurusd pairs and sometimes gbpusd, the method i use and the strategy is simple and all technical, i think i like trading with my experience and my technical analysis is better than i follow the basics and Now i trade only with one partner and looking forward to another couple. There is no need for additional research with many causative partners. If I read correctly, only one partner is enough.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time I knew I was trading almost eight pairs opened directly in one graph, using the x meter indicator I thought that I could get a lot of money if you opened a partner that was legible, it was not easy to imagine, I became distracted and made a lot of confusion, so I lost many opportunities, now only focus on one pair of eur / usd, because in my opinion this is the most easily understood currency pair in forex trading and ... I don't use many things at one time so I always prefer to use only one strategy and one pair at one time because it was useful in my point of view and many bad things

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just followed the forex factory news to trade on forex then I started my trading on forex. I only know when the news and news of the currency was released I traded on the pair. I use my own analysis and trend lines in my trade. to make a profit. and I only use one strategy in trading, but for currency pairs I see some who do have relationships. like I will see GU and EU. because two currency pairs usually have almost the same movements, so from there I get information to analyze and can predict where the currency pair will move.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only followed one pair. The EURUSD. because if it is followed by more than one pair it is difficult to analyze. also some time missed to understand trends. then the risk of coming quickly and destroying all trading strategies. so follow one pair and one of the best strategies for trading. and in the forex trading business, forex traders think that, many currency pairs mean more opportunities to make a profit. but no more than four currency pairs because if you use more than four currency pairs, you happen to be unable to consider all forex currency pairs and it can happen that you will lose your money. so, must follow less than four currency pairs.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just a beginner trader, I only trade with one currency pair, and use various strategies which I think are good, if I fail with a strategy I will try other strategies, I will learn strategies that some traders say scalping is very good for profit big and I only trade with 3 pairs of EURUSD and GBPUSD and GBPJPY This pair is really good and profitable for me and I hope I will get a good amount of profit with them but I also suffer losses in starting and I hope if I give the best here, then I can become a millionaire too because everything is possible here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies that traders can adapt, the important thing is that you have to be profitable in that strategy, if not, it will only waste time and money. I think you're lucky if not, it's impossible for someone to keep going. get profit just by following the trends of the day without using any indicators. and I use one strategy to trade in the forex trading business but use two different forex trading currency pairs namely eurusd and gbpusd and that gives me a better advantage over the forex trading business. and think that we all traders only trade four currency pairs to get good profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 523 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)