+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 450 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.95 USD
    Thanks

Thumbs up How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.

2. Forexmart
  3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Abidine (07-09-2012), afaan (10-03-2016), amit87757 (09-28-2012), devi_fx (05-15-2014), feliz_forex (03-25-2014), hitesh_2262h (04-21-2016), Isafan87 (07-23-2012), jokotole09 (09-27-2012), mahi218 (06-30-2016)

Member Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    303.3 USD
    Thanks
    Main bahut pair me trade karta hu par zyada tar eurusd , audusd and usdjpy me trade karta hu kyunki mujhe isme acha profit mil jaata hain. Kabhi kabhi oil me bhi trade karta hoon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

victorforex (07-13-2012)

Banned arjun will become famous soon enough arjun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    284.1 USD
    Thanks
    I observed many pairs, about 12 pairs.
    but I open a position only on the three pairs that have a strong signal.

Senior Member mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    461.65 USD
    Thanks
    i trade only in GBP-USD, EUR-USD, USD-CAD and silver. and i love trading silver the best.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

maamirsk (09-29-2013)

Junior Member Nikhil is on a distinguished road Nikhil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.4 USD
    Thanks
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.

Member soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.95 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Main bahut pair me trade karta hu par zyada tar eurusd , audusd and usdjpy me trade karta hu kyunki mujhe isme acha profit mil jaata hain. Kabhi kabhi oil me bhi trade karta hoon.
    hey bro in your eur/usd and aud/usd and in others pairs which strategy you are using? please share your strategy also.

Banned s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    753.7 USD
    Thanks
    i trade only in 5-6 pair and i dont have any strategy..i trade accourding to my techanical analysis.....but now i am working with my strategy. if its success i will share here with everyone.

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    me total 6-7 pair me trading karta hon..
    me koi bhi tarde karne se pehle bahut saare technical aur fundamenatl studies follow karta hon uske baad kisi trade ko open karta hon

Member Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    303.3 USD
    Thanks
    Well I follow a good strategy which includes keep a track of price changes in minutes, hours and daily. And i usually trade two currency pairs at the same time. I trade mostly in EUR/USD and GBP/JPY to earn profit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

victorforex (07-13-2012)

15. Forexmart
    Junior Member rajuonline is on a distinguished road rajuonline's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.85 USD
    Thanks
    ok I follow most of time eur/usd and gbp/usd as pair. and also i use some indicator like rsi. this help me to earn some profit. pichle samay main to bahut sare stretagy use kar ta tha par abhi sirf naked trading me dhyan de raha hoon.

+ Reply to Thread