+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 523 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually use the EU pair because of its high volatility. And several times when big news comes from other currencies like JPY or CHF I also redeem it. I use TF from M5 and M15 because when my position is open it gives me tension so most of my trade is closed in 1 to 2 hours. the couple must be minimum so we can master some pairs in a good way and then exchange them in a better way. the best strategy is we make the perfect plan for the first couple and when we are sure that we have mastered then move on to the other couple

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-04-08)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I only use the main pair in trading. I use a pair of eur / usd and usd / jpy in every trade. I use this pair can easily generate profits, because the pair is relatively stable, and I can take advantage of small spreads can result in my profit following five pairs and one strategy for all. I follow the rest as well but 5 are the main couple that I follow and trade. they are eur / usd, eur / jpy, usd / csd / aud / usd and eur / gbp. but the most favored is eur / jpy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-04-08)

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently I only trade in one pair only ie EUR / USD. I just concentrate on this one couple because this couple does not have very high movement in a day. Usually price movements around 80 pips to 200 pips a day. This is a good partner for me to learn about forex trading. I am currently applying what I have learned. The indicators I use now are MACD, SMA, trend line, channel, and Fibonacci. From time to time I will apply other indicators. Maybe someday I'll find a set of indicators that match my way of trading. I follow two or three pairs at once and trade only one pair at a time. I follow the support strategy and trend line Resistance, pattern, and Moving averages across multiple indicators. I also use the economic calendar to keep up with news and releases.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

akmil (2018-03-28), rehanayaz (2018-04-08)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader and I know trading with some partners is dangerous for new traders for that reason I usually trade one currency pair but some time I trade with two currency pairs at that time to get more profit and I open a trade transaction when time the profitable ones come for me. I am now convinced that during the training period and experience to take the necessary follow up of a pair of currencies and I am now the best pound partner and follow the next day and I redeem it, I think it is a tremendous husband in trading. and Beginners Recommend this all not traded on more than one pair

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

fear (2018-03-28), rehanayaz (2018-04-08)

Junior Member KHALID6474 is on a distinguished road KHALID6474's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.
    i trade only in 7-8 pair and i dont have any strategy..if its success i will share here with everyone.i trade accourding to my techanical analysis...but now i am working with my strategy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KHALID6474 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-04-08)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems as though the ECB will largely stick to the current script throughout the first-half of 2018 as an ample degree of monetary stimulus remains necessary for underlying inflation pressures to continue to build up, and the wait-and-see approach for monetary policy may ultimately lead to a larger correction in EUR/USD especially as the Federal Reserve pledges to further normalize monetary policy over the coming months.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-04-08)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro main EUR,USD main 3indicator,

(1) MA
    (2) PARABOLIC sar
    (3) STOCHASTIC OSCILLATOR

k sath trade karta hon ye aisi strategy hai jissay ap forex market ki rojhan dekh sakty hain or ye time trade main bohat zaida faida mand hai ,ap esay use kar kachi profit kama sakty hain bro main b yahi use kar rahan hon or profit kama rhan hon..

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow many strategies and pairs to improve myself in trading because the key of the profit to use different strategies the people who use different strategies and pairs always sucssful and to get more and more experience and profit in trading

15. The Following User Says Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (2018-03-25)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    Well, I follow about 13 different pairs, although I only trade one out of the 13. My choice is to select the pair that I think is most likely to follow my bias and take that. I think I use three main strategies, although they only give two different setups that I can take.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Men even after 3 years you have not mastered an admirable couple, I never thought that would take more time for someone to get a partner. my man is only about a year old and I still get a good thing at GU. and I also trade only 3 pairs. I only use others when I really need it. Previously I have said here that I have used many couples. But after that approach, I suffered a loss. Now I think trading under one pair is pretty good from that. And for me, eur / usd is the best choice for it because it has a fast movement that no one likes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 523 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)