+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 523 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    2-3 pair pe concentrate karna hamesha faydemand rehta hai..
    aur mere khaya lse aap unhi pair pe dhyan do jinki base currency USD hai..un pairs me profit kamane ke chances zada hote hai kyunki USD all over the world kafi basic currency hai.
    not too many are couples who pay attention because you focus only 2 or 3 pairs currancy so you can still focus on the 2 or 3 couples

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    ha thik kaha aapne. isliye to main 2 ya 3 pair pe concentrate karta hoon. @ arjun bro aap bhi ye kare . sirf 2 ya 3 pair pe concentrate karne se aapki trading aur bhi accha hoga. jyada pair me huge loss hone ka sambhavna jyada hota he.
    2-3 pair pe concentrate karna hamesha faydemand rehta hai..
    aur mere khaya lse aap unhi pair pe dhyan do jinki base currency USD hai..un pairs me profit kamane ke chances zada hote hai kyunki USD all over the world kafi basic currency hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    that is why if we can just focus on one or several pairs only
    put a lot of trades will only make us confused and agitated
    indeed if the profit would be very much, but if the loss was also felt great as well
    ha thik kaha aapne. isliye to main 2 ya 3 pair pe concentrate karta hoon. @ arjun bro aap bhi ye kare . sirf 2 ya 3 pair pe concentrate karne se aapki trading aur bhi accha hoga. jyada pair me huge loss hone ka sambhavna jyada hota he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I also have lots of experience in many positions open pairs,
    when they get a loss, I became confused, what should I do,
    then I will emntutup in several positions in several pairs, in order to concentrate
    that is why if we can just focus on one or several pairs only
    put a lot of trades will only make us confused and agitated
    indeed if the profit would be very much, but if the loss was also felt great as well

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    I also have lots of experience in many positions open pairs,
    when they get a loss, I became confused, what should I do,
    then I will emntutup in several positions in several pairs, in order to concentrate

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    current pairs that have the form of a clear trend in my opinion is: GBPUSD and EURJPY. because according to my indicator, these pairs will form a strong trend.
    I am agree with gbp/usd . but i dont know much about eur/ jpy. i will follow next time this pair. but you are right about gbp usd ka trend strong hota hei. or ha abhi main filhal dekh raha hon ki eur usd and gbp usd ka trend ek jaisa chal raha hei. isliye aap eur usd ko bhi in list me samil kar sajte hei.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Thumbs up How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.

I use only eur/usd pair only, this is suitable for all. I concetrate on my own strategies, i plan day by day. So, there are lot of strategies used in trades. Mostly i use h1 chart, and h4 for analyze. I use only zigzag , zmr irnidicators only.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time I trade on almost all pairs
    but then became confused because they always see the correlation between the currency and the other one
    and for now I only trade on the major pairs only
    the euro / usd and gbp / usd
    but for scalping, I usually do on a pair usd / cad and the euro / jpy

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siberian View Post
    That was good to use only 2 pairs because it's risky to use multiple pairs when we are beginner traders.
    I only used 2 pairs too but I used only one pair in a time, I only used another pair when one pair didn't look
    there is good movement. I used EUR/USD and GBP/USD as my main pair.
    yeah trading with one pair make us focus than use multiple pairs. my maximal pairs to trading is two pairs at same time.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siberian View Post
    That was good to use only 2 pairs because it's risky to use multiple pairs when we are beginner traders.
    I only used 2 pairs too but I used only one pair in a time, I only used another pair when one pair didn't look
    there is good movement. I used EUR/USD and GBP/USD as my main pair.
    when we use a lot of us are beginners couples apalgi I think we really will be made confused by the many pairs that we trade in and of course we must have different concentrations of a mess by trading in only one pair only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 523 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)