+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 523 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a way to reduce some risk and of course we have to know the characteristics first before we try it and maybe with a demo account is a good decision ... I am a scalper but I use all time frames because a high time frame is needed to show trends and I only used 3 pairs in my trading and before I tried many pairs, but as a result I was not concentrating but now only three pairs are doing the accuracy and the results are good and the pair is EUR / USD, GBP / USD AND AUD / USD. after all, many of my firends recommended me to trade gold and silver but I still didn't trade either of the two partners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,603 Times in 5,085 Posts
    Main bahut pair me trade karta hu par zyada tar eurusd , audusd and usdjpy me trade karta hu kyunki mujhe isme acha profit mil jaata hain. Kabhi kabhi oil me bhi trade karta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade only with EUR / USD pairs now. I am not a big forex player. I am still a beginner so I only trade with one currency pair. Later when I will have full confidence about my knowledge, skills then I will look for more partners. And about strategy, I first analyze trends, and based only on the results, I make plans and strategies for trading. And one simple strategy that is good for me. You can follow a number of pairs that allow you to reach the target. I followed a simple price action strategy and watched 4 main pairs in forex plus two pairs of cross pairs!

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading with two EUR / USD AND GBP / USD pairs. In my metatrader, I watch the charts and when it's news then I take positions in each pair. Trading on many pairs is not profitable for us because we cannot manage if there are news flows from different currencies. and It is good to trade in 2 pairs or at most 3 pairs because it spreads the risk and if one currency loses another trade may win which leads to balance. One must avoid trading in more than 2 or 3 pairs because it can cause confusion but first a trader must focus on only one currency pair when he is a beginner.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenever I find a good opportunity I will trade in 0.04 lot sizes. and marekt goes against my analysis and until I feel that the market will go towards me then after every 150 pips I open a new order but the lot size is 0.02 and I think it becomes easier for you when there is USD each pair and think it becomes easy when you analyze and for this I think if we trade lots of pairs then it's better if there are equal or opposite pairs then it becomes easy to analyze and fundamental too.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Multiple pair trading with multiple strategies need lot of concentration and time to devote for it. Hence i won't prefer to do it. Because i don't have much time for this , i use a single strategy and also trade single pair for making money.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main bahut pair me trade karta hu par zyada tar eurusd , audusd and usdjpy me trade karta hu kyunki mujhe isme acha profit mil jaata hain.

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,548 Times in 955 Posts
    mery taqreen gold or eurusd pay hi trade karta hon me say mujhy acha profit mil jata hay or mery khayal say har kisy ko eurusd pay trade karny chahihay or har koi us gold pay trade karnay zarori hay us kay baad hi kuch profit ho ga.

Member Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 447 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main bahut pair me trade karta hu par zyada tar eurusd , audusd and usdjpy me trade karta hu kyunki mujhe isme acha profit mil jaata hain. Kabhi kabhi oil me bhi trade karta hoon.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow 3 - 4 currency pairs such as USD / JPY, EUR / USD, USD / CHF, GBP / USD and do my analysis on all of them and trade them. Although my strategy is the same and I use a general strategy when trading and use some guidelines such as emotional control and enter Stop Loss and profit in all my trades. and you have chosen a really good partner. I would say that from them eur / usd has a lot of moves and usd / jpy is a little easy to attract some profits because I also stick with them. and yes sl is the most important thing to stay safe and play smart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 523 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)