+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 523 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I followed the eur / usd pair and followed the m1 chart. I mean the m1 graph is the best for me. I can understand market movements perfectly from this graph. Even though eur / usd is a riskier pair, I trade this pair and currently in trading, I am interested to know that the USD-CHF pair. because in my opinion the USD-CHF pair has a character very similar to EUR-USD, the USD-CHF pair is exactly the opposite of the EUR-USD pair movement. but also has a USD-CHF pair the distance of movement is smaller than the EUR-USD pair. so that's what made me interested in studying the couple.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,353 Times in 5,023 Posts
    Mostly i use E/U or G/U pair because of their high volatility. And some times when there is a big news coming of any other currency like JPY or CHF i also trade those. I use TF of M5 and M15 because when my position is open it gives me tension so most of my trades are closed in 1 to 2 hours.In strategy i mostly trade news and love scalping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am at the main level of forex trading and for that I trade with only one pair and that is EUR / USD. I think trading with just one partner is good if you know how to trade better. I followed one strategy but I also had a backup strategy and I used backup when my main strategy didn't work properly. I will try to trade with one more partner after several times when I become a more experienced trader.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better to study one by one pair so that you can focus more on learning the characteristics of your partner than I have to learn more than one partner at a time. Once you have mastered certain strategies, you can learn to trade with other partners. Usually one strategy can be used both for someone's partner, maybe you can use it for other couples who have a slight modification of correlation.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better to study one by one pair so that you can focus more on learning the characteristics of one partner than I have to learn more than one pair at a time. Once you have mastered a certain strategy, you can learn to trade with other partners. Usually one strategy can be used well for just one partner, maybe you can use it for other couples who have a slight modification of correlation.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade eight pairs now and I have six active accounts. I use hedging and average trading and so far I have got a good amount. But my main concern is that if the market fluctuates, I can lose money. That's why for me it's very important that I don't take too many risks. For me if I want to get long-term forex, I need to make sure that my capital is enough to support myself even though the market is too volatile for me. And the best way to make big profits in a volatile market is to make sure I have enough extra capital.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i only use two pairs for tarding me, but after i found out about correlation about my partner I started analyzing seven pairs for my trade and tried to increase my profit from correlation even i still only opened around two or three pairs that had the strongest signal for the trend I analyzed the GBP, EUR, Audusd, NZDUSD, USDDCAD, USDDYP and USDCHF.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade eight different pairs now and I use a different approach, different strategies and because my capital is not the same in all accounts of course the results are also different. One thing I learned from what I do now is that I can trade aggressively in one account and at the same time make trading in my other accounts less risky. In this way I can maintain one account and generate while another account can break even or get an MC. But if everything works then all my accounts will make good money for me.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use the same method in trading, because I use pair correlation analysis, which makes me have more information when analyzing several interrelated pairs. but to really analyze well with correlation analysis, you must first understand the nature of the pair movements that we use to trade. because after each pair has a different movement character.

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well mai sirf 3 pair mai trade karati hu aur har pair ke liye maine ek satergy bana ke rakhi hai usika istemaal karati hu mai yaha pe mere hisab jitna ham kam currnecy pair me trade karenge utna hamare liye acga hoga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 523 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)