+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 523 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear my friend you have to learn as much strategies as you can in order to get more and more experience in this business and know how and when you apply them carefully in order to gain profits and grow your capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (2017-09-28), Mohammedabdelzaher (2017-11-27)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i trade in many pairs but i focus on euraud and xauusd.i trade in euraud for scalping and in xauusd for swing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,258 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you follow only one currency pair and that trend is in a multi-month consolidation pattern, you could easily
    find what you looking for but if you loose your concentration then its impossible to gain any type of profit

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2017-10-03), punjabpolice (2017-09-28)

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear in my case I followed 2 staratigy and I work in one pair or 2 in maximum

And advice any one to build his own stratagy and work by it and try to improve it and not work in many pair and chose the big rang and low sperad
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen simple trading karni chaye mein forex market mein just aik trading strategy ko follow karta hon aur mein eurousd usdjpy aur gold pe trading karta hon

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-24), sufiyan22 (2017-09-24), zahid2016 (2017-09-26)

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to analyze the good pairs and then if I find something good for myself in that pair market then I work or focus on those pairs only and as I am a day trader so I use short time periods for my trading and my trades run only for hours and the indicators that I use in my trading are normally moving averages, RSI and macd and I feel these indicators are good enough for me to have some good analysis.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me aap ashi trade krke ashi success hasil kr skte ho isme koi dout nhi he forex ek esa business he jisme aap jitne ashe pairs and stratgies ko folow kroge utna hi better he bai isme koi dout nhi he me je bat manta hun
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Member ibrahimneffati is on a distinguished road ibrahimneffati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i work on more than 10 pairs but follow many of the couples but there is a plan for every trade of my own hadi couples work for a couple better than entering these couples will all expose yourself to danger

Junior Member Zaigham Abbas is on a distinguished road Zaigham Abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    The widening of the CAD on a year-on-year basis was primarily on account of a higher trade deficit of $41.2 billion brought about by a larger increase in merchandise imports relative to exports, RBI said in a statement.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese main tu forex ke trading main pair per trading nh krta hon main zida trading gold or oil ke he krta hon kun ke en ke trading bht he best trading es main great profit hai kun ke en ke movement best hai or main short term ke he trading krta hon main H1 zida use krta hon es se short term ke trading main best profit hota hai es liye main short term main yehe time frame he use kr raha hon kun ke yeh best time frame hai trading main,

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), alizubair (2017-09-24), ayeshapak (2017-09-17), hmyounas (2017-09-19), incomejobs (2017-09-17), kanita (2017-09-19), rafictn (2017-09-21), ramzan003 (2017-09-17), zahid2016 (2017-09-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 523 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)