+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 523 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I remain with one strategy and one partner at a time, I have many strategies but I play with one strategy at a time which gives me the best results and peace of mind when trading on the market directly and I can get a reasonable amount from pips to make both ends meetting really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

mooon (2019-01-27), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-27)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes right, indeed when we focus on a currency pair to trade, it will allow us to understand the character of the movement of a currency pair. so that when we understand the character of the movement, it will make it easier for us to analyze and estimate its movements, of course it will make it more likely that we will benefit in our trade. Therefore my focus on one currency pair is better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-27)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I was new to the forex market I followed a lot of trading strategies and lots of partners and I thought that this trading strategy was better than others and I always changed my trading strategy and partner. but finally I realized that I had to choose a good trading strategy and a good moving pair, so now I followed two trading strategies and the eurusd pair, gpbusd.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In other good ways to pay enough concentration for your partner to trade I really think only one partner is very good for trading so you can always make consistency profits in the market that's the best way I think you can trade and benefit from the forex market, try trading one pair and see how far you can

8. The Following User Says Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in a set is very important. It's not easy to check many sets of foreign currencies because it might confuse more specialized traders. This is also one of my biggest personal mistakes in trying to organize several industries simultaneously and also leading to limit calls. 1 Install set at a certain time ... don't rush ... lol. Consider your own slow and pleasant procedure for understanding.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

mooon (2019-01-27), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-27)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better to follow only one strategy at a time because it's safer if we only use one strategy at a time, especially for beginners. The reason, it's easier to understand one partner at a time than we use more than one partner. Need more time to understand the characteristics of more than one partner. So, it's better to follow just one strategy until you master your partner well.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Variable pairs traded need big money, because we have to put more free perimeters to accommodate more orders. In other cases, we need to reduce the lot dimension to ensure that we all move away from the perimeter call. I will now invest with an individual partner and besides trying to stick to and produce another new strategy that helps me to be able to transact more in greater quantities safely.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner trader I only trade with one partner and strategy ... because my skills are not good enough to handle more than one partner and strategy ... and I want to focus on one partner and strategy until I can handle it well, maybe if I have mastered one pair I will advertise for trading, now I want to focus on one pair and one straregy first !

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't use too many forex strategies because it is very risky to trade with many strategies especially if you are still a beginner in forex. It is better to focus on learning one strategy and using just one partner until you can get consistent benefits with the couple and then you can move to learn about other partners and other strategies.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hosyah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now one day I don't have enough money to trade long. I followed the strategy but most had not succeeded because I was still learning. I follow most of the time EUR / USD and GB / USD as a partner. and I also use several indicators such as RSI. this helps me make a profit. pichle samay main for bahut sare stretagy use kar ta tha par abhi sirf naked trade i dhyan de raha hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 523 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)